- Best SellerProduct TitlePresto Ever Sharp Electric Knife SharpenerCurrent Price$25.39$25.39List Price$39.90$39.90NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$11.05$11.05Sold & shipped by Tasharina CorpFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$20.32$20.32 - $22.71$22.71Sold & shipped by Novashion
- Current Price$9.06$9.06Sold & shipped by eKitchenWorldFree delivery
- NewCurrent Price$43.99$43.99List Price$60.50$60.50NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.54$7.54List List Price$17.34$17.34Sold & shipped by NovashionFree delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.08$7.08 - $7.12$7.12Sold & shipped by NovashionFree delivery
- Current Price$24.99$24.99Sold & shipped by Give 5 To Cancer, IncFree delivery
- Product TitleACCUSHARP WHETSTONE COMBO W/ OILCurrent Price$21.19$21.19List List Price$23.32$23.32Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
Are your trusty knives not cutting like they used to? As tempting as it may be to go out and buy a new set of cutlery, you can save money and continue to use your beloved knives by investing in a knife sharpener. At Walmart.com, you'll find an assortment of manual and electric knife sharpeners from popular brands like Smith's and Chef's Choice to keep your knives razor-sharp so you can work more quickly and efficiently in the kitchen.
Electric knife sharpeners
Electric sharpeners allow you to sharpen knives quickly and safely, and they can be used with most kitchen and sport knives. They're a popular choice since they remove a lot of the dexterity and guesswork involved in other sharpening methods. However, note that most electric sharpeners can't sharpen serrated knives.
Honing steels, also known as butcher's steels or sharpening steels, are those metal rods you often see celebrity chefs using to prepare their knives. Contrary to popular belief, honing steels don't actually sharpen knives, but rather realign and straighten the knife's edge, restoring them to an ideal shape. Honing steels don't remove as much metal as sharpeners, so they can used more often.
Stone knife sharpeners
Knives were traditionally sharpened with stones, and some still swear by stone sharpeners today. Most whetstone sharpeners include stones with different levels of grit, so you can roughly or finely sharpen a knife to create a new edge. Unlike electric sharpeners, some stone sharpeners are portable, making them a good choice for hunters or those who need to maintain a sharp knife while away from home.