- Current Price$89.00$89.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleNesco FD-37 Food Dehydrator [Clear Cover]Current Price$58.43$58.43Sold & shipped by Sirr0und INCFree delivery
- Product TitleElite Cuisine ESB-300X Single Burner Hot PlateCurrent Price$12.99$12.99List Price$17.00$17.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct TitleHamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker | Model# 25409Current Price$28.16$28.16List Price$29.99$29.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleFoodSaver 8" x 20' Vacuum Seal Rolls, 2 PackCurrent Price$16.98$16.98 - $94.99$94.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitlePresto Dehydro(TM) Electric Food Dehydrator 06300Current Price$39.90$39.902-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleServe-Rite 24 Piece Buffet Serving SetCurrent Price$25.99$25.99List Price$30.99$30.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$24.99$24.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$24.58$24.58Sold & shipped by APSFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleNostalgia Red Electric Ice ShaverCurrent Price$19.96$19.962-day deliveryon orders $35+
Like a leader who is nothing without his devoted followers, a kitchen also demands a set of tools to fully realize its function. With Walmart's selection of specialty appliances at Every Day Low Prices, you can create one-of-a-kind dishes that will leave friends and family coming back for seconds. There's a lot to consider if you want to have the right all-star on your team, but by following these quick, few easy tips you'll know just what to look for so you can start serving culinary slam-dunks.
Pinpoint your needs
To do any job you need the right tools, and the same is true when it comes to picking out a specialty appliance for your kitchen. Are you preparing dishes that serve as add-ons or play a key role in your daily cooking routine? A specialty appliance commands a dedicated space and use in your kitchen, so it's important to consider how having one will affect preparing and serving dishes, and more importantly, whether it will be for everyday use or special occasions only.
Manual or automatic
No matter how you slice or dice it, being in the kitchen requires an ability to be mindful of different moving parts and how your every decision you make or don't affects those moving parts. But maybe being fully involved every step of the way is not your style and you prefer the convenience of being able to have your specialty kitchen appliance do the heavy lifting for you. Your decision to get a manual or automated specialty appliance will also largely depend on how much control you want to have over the cooking process, as well as the size of the course you are preparing.