- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$13.99$13.99List Price$19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by Big Red HouseFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.94$6.94 - $13.02$13.02Free delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$18.88$18.88 - $24.99$24.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- ClearanceCurrent Price$19.99$19.99 - $20.99$20.99Sold & shipped by Foxnovo StoreFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$17.77$17.77Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$11.91$11.91 - $19.91$19.91Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$19.88$19.882-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.57$7.57 - $10.99$10.99Sold & shipped by Rinhoo TradeFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.28$8.28 - $14.38$14.38Sold & shipped by DORMERICA, LLCFree delivery
Oven mitts and pot holders
Cooking requires an ability to juggle a variety of moving parts, and when things heat up, sometimes you find yourself unable to accommodate in a timely manner. With the help of a good pair of oven mitts and a sturdy pot holder, you can make your time spent in the kitchen less stressful and dangerous.
Fabric and function
Whether you're moving a pot from the stove to the kitchen, or bringing a large, hot plate full of food to the table, it's important that you have the right set of tools at your disposal so you don't get burned. At Walmart, you'll find a great assortment of oven mitts and pot holders to keep you safe while cooking, including soft materials like cotton that allow for easy handling. You also many that come with extra padding for added comfort. However, heat isn't the only thing you have to keep an eye out for when you're in the kitchen. A bad spill, if not contained in a timely manner, can become a safety concern. This is where owning a pair of silicone oven mitts or a silicone pot holder comes in handy. Oven mitts and pot holders made of silicone are not only skid-resistant, but their reliable construction and build quality also allows them to handle heat better than cotton, with some reaching up to 500 degrees. Walmart also offers a great selection of kitchen gloves that come with a cotton lining so you don't have to sacrifice comfort for function.