- Best SellerCurrent Price$199.00$199.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$199.00$199.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$332.00$332.00 - $376.89$376.89Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$133.78$133.78 - $167.04$167.042-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Special BuyCurrent Price$215.00$215.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$149.00$149.00 - $179.00$179.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleX Loft Bed over Workstation, BlackCurrent Price$239.00$239.00List Price$244.98$244.98Free delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleTwin Metal Workstation Loft Bed GunmetalCurrent Price$389.00$389.00List List Price$609.00$609.00Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$265.12$265.12List List Price$520.99$520.99Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$721.99$721.99List List Price$809.63$809.63Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
How are loft beds different than bunk beds?
Bunk beds and loft beds are similar, but the main difference is that bunk beds typically accommodate two mattresses, while a loft bed usually accommodates only one. The standard loft bed design places the mattress in the top bunk position and leaves the bottom bunk position either open or fills it in with built-in furniture such as shelving or a desk.
Who should use a loft bed?
Loft beds offer a fantastic way for adults and children to make the most of a small living space. Adults may want to choose a full-size loft bed frame, which allows for the use of a larger mattress. You should also measure the dimensions of the room in question from floor to ceiling and wall to wall to ensure there s enough clearance at the top of the bed to allow a safe and comfortable sleeping position.