- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleAmeriwood Home Pursuit Bridge Table, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$105.79$105.79 - $133.19$133.19Sold & shipped by Homesquare
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMayline Mobile WorkstationCurrent Price$133.45$133.45 - $140.58$140.582-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleSafco, Steel Workstation, 1 EachCurrent Price$159.00$159.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$173.02$173.02 - $189.60$189.60Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$110.99$110.99 - $125.47$125.47Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- Current Price$372.58$372.58Sold & shipped by BisonOfficeFree delivery
- Product TitleBestar Prestige + Credenza, ChocolateCurrent Price$103.40$103.40Free delivery
- Current Price$85.48$85.48List Price$109.00$109.00Free delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleAltra Furniture Sutton L-Shaped Desk with HutchCurrent Price$156.99$156.99List List Price$274.73$274.73Sold & shipped by Real RoomsFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleBush Business Furniture Series A 48W Corner DeskCurrent Price$239.39$239.39 - $239.84$239.84Sold & shipped by BisonOfficeFree delivery
Desks & Workstations
Your desk is your personal space where you can spend a large portion of the day. It's where you work, surf the Internet, write emails and keep your papers organized. It's important to select a proper workstation that suits your office and helps you stay comfortable while you're seated for long periods of time. A wide selection of desks and workstations is available from popular brands like South Shore Furniture and Sauder.
First, consider how you use your desk before selecting the proper material. Particleboard, also known as wood composite, is great for low-budget furnishing and those who need a temporary work space, while glass is more fragile, but provides a sleek, modern look. If you need to make an impression and provide a solid foundation for your computer, you can't go wrong with an executive desk with a classic cherry finish. If you still deal with a large amount of paper or files, you'll want to pick up a desk with cabinets to keep everything organized. Otherwise, you can save money and space on a simpler front desk or a credenza desk.