- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.95$7.95Sold & shipped by CKB Products WholesaleFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$20.08$20.08 - $35.61$35.612-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Title3 Piece Cocktail Shaker - Stainless Steel - 16 ozCurrent Price$9.63$9.63Sold & shipped by McDonald Paper & Restaurant SuppliesFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleEvri EZ-Open CorkscrewCurrent Price$7.88$7.88Sold & shipped by The Ovadia Group
- Best SellerProduct TitleMoDRN Industrial 8 Piece Bar Tool SetCurrent Price$33.20$33.20List Price$72.00$72.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleGeneric Clear Ice TongsCurrent Price$1.48$1.48Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$18.95$18.95Sold & shipped by Bo Toys and Gifts, IncFree delivery
- Current Price$10.13$10.13Sold & shipped by McDonald Paper & Restaurant Supplies
- Product TitleNorpro 400 Can Punch/Bottle OpenerCurrent Price$5.71$5.712-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by VirVentures, fulfilled by Walmart
Bar & Wine Accessories
There's more to serving drinks than buying a few bottles and glasses and calling it a day. Having the proper equipment can go a long way toward mixing great drinks and impressing friends and family at your next party. You'll find a diverse selection of bar and wine tools at Walmart.com.
If you're new to the world of cocktails, consider picking up a barware set, which often includes several tools like cocktail shakers, strainers, tongs, jiggers (cones used to measure liquor portions) and stirrers for creating tasty cocktails. They're usually made of stainless steel, which is highly resistant to rust and corrosion and doesn't add an unwanted metallic aftertaste to drinks. If you're serving bottles and cans, make sure to keep them chilled with a galvanized tub, which can even be personalized with your family's name or whatever you call your man cave. Galvanized tubs have a protective zinc coating to prevent rusting, so they're suitable for indoor or outdoor use. There's also a selection of flasks for taking your favorite drink on the road.
There's nothing wrong with boxed wine, but sometimes you want to make an impression and engage in a classic ceremony by opening a nice bottle. You'll need a corkscrew; good old-fashioned mechanical corkscrews are a dependable choice and a great value, while electric wine bottle openers are a modern innovation and take the elbow grease out of the equation. They make great gifts for wine lovers.