- Best SellerProduct Title(4 Pack) ReliOn 30 Gauge Ultra Thin Lancets, 100 CtCurrent Price$5.87$5.87FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$6.67$6.672-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleFreeStyle Lancets, 28G, 100 CtCurrent Price$9.75$9.75FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Medical Wholesale OutletFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleFreestyle Lancing DeviceCurrent Price$18.99$18.99Sold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleOneTouch Extra Fine Lancet 33 Gauge NeedleCurrent Price$13.85$13.85Sold & shipped by Medical Wholesale OutletFree delivery
- Product TitleMICROLET Color Lancets, 100 CtCurrent Price$10.12$10.12Pickup OnlyFSA and HSA eligibleFree pickup today
- Current Price$14.40$14.40Sold & shipped by DHS MEDFree delivery
- Product TitleAccu-Chek FastClix Lancets, 102 CtCurrent Price$13.95$13.95FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Helping Diabetics USAFree delivery
- Current Price$4.78$4.78FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Total Diabetes SupplyFree delivery
How to Choose a Lancet
Monitoring your blood sugar is a normal part of managing diabetes. Collecting drops of blood each day isn't fun, but it doesn't have to be painful if you have the right lancet. Here's how to find one you don't mind using
Brand: Walmart carries a variety of lancets made by top manufacturers. Instead of sorting through the entire selection, you can search by brand to see only the lancets that will work with your device.
Gauge: Each lancet has a gauge number that indicates its size. A lancet with a lower number is larger and causes more pain than a lancet with a higher number.
Style: Lancet tips have either a needlepoint or blade shape. Needlepoint lancets usually have a higher gauge. Blade lancets make a small incision in the skin. If you have thick calluses on your fingers or poor circulation in your hands, you may need a blade lancet to gather enough blood.