- Best SellerProduct Title(4 Pack) ReliOn 30 Gauge Ultra Thin Lancets, 100 CtCurrent Price$5.87$5.87FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleReliOn Lancing DeviceCurrent Price$5.84$5.84FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$15.08$15.082-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by DHS MED
- Best SellerProduct TitleOneTouch Delica Extra-Fine Lancets, 33G, 100 CtCurrent Price$16.99$16.99FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
- Sponsored productProduct Titleaccu-chek fastclix lancetCurrent Price$14.67$14.67FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by DHS MEDFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleOne Touch Delica Lancing DeviceCurrent Price$15.99$15.99Sold & shipped by Medical Supply CornerFree delivery
- Product Title(2 Pack) ReliOn 30 Gauge Ultra-Thin Lancets, 200 CtCurrent Price$5.28$5.28FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$6.67$6.67NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleAccu-Chek FastClix LancetsCurrent Price$14.20$14.20Sold & shipped by Medical Wholesale OutletFree delivery
How to Choose a Lancet
Monitoring your blood sugar is a normal part of managing diabetes. Collecting drops of blood each day isn't fun, but it doesn't have to be painful if you have the right lancet. Here's how to find one you don't mind using
Brand: Walmart carries a variety of lancets made by top manufacturers. Instead of sorting through the entire selection, you can search by brand to see only the lancets that will work with your device.
Gauge: Each lancet has a gauge number that indicates its size. A lancet with a lower number is larger and causes more pain than a lancet with a higher number.
Style: Lancet tips have either a needlepoint or blade shape. Needlepoint lancets usually have a higher gauge. Blade lancets make a small incision in the skin. If you have thick calluses on your fingers or poor circulation in your hands, you may need a blade lancet to gather enough blood.