- Current Price$109.00$109.00FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.99$39.99FSA and HSA eligibleFree deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$159.00$159.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$27.97$27.97
- Current Price$38.88$38.88Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$35.60$35.60List Price$45.60$45.60Free delivery
- Current Price$49.00$49.00List Price$59.99$59.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$43.11$43.11 - $61.59$61.59FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$99.00$99.00 - $109.00$109.00FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$38.40$38.40 - $66.37$66.37FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
Adult Bed Safety Handles and Rails
Create a supportive sleeping environment in the comfort of your own home with the help of a safety handle or rail. A bed assist handle can help you get in or out of your bed when you need a little assistance, while a fall-prevention rail can stop you from rolling out of bed at night, preventing harm or injuries. At Walmart, you can find everything you need so you can rest easy at Every Day Low Prices.
When thinking about what kind of rail to buy, consider how you'll be using it. Many types of handles and rails quickly and easily slide under a mattress and can be used along the side of a regular bed. A bed-assist handle can help you get into or out of bed and are generally smaller and less intrusive than rails. If you move around in your sleep or toss and turn, a bed rail can help prevent you from rolling out of bed. Since they can be slid under a regular mattress, portable folding bed handles are great if you're traveling and can be used on hotel or guest beds. You can also find an assortment of assist handles for chairs to help you get up or sit down on your couch.
In addition to handles and rails, you can also find swivel trays and tables to give you a flat surface to eat or write on while you're sitting or lying down. Wedge pillows can help prop you up while in bed and can also be used at the foot of your bed to elevate your legs.
Whether you're looking for a small handle or a full bedside rail, you can find everything you need so you can Save Money. Live Better.