- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$16.88$16.882-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$28.80$28.80List List Price$48.00$48.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$16.88$16.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleLevi'sLevi's Men's Reversible Casual Jean BeltCurrent Price$19.20$19.20List Price$22.00$22.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleLevi'sWomen's Classic ShortsCurrent Price$44.50$44.50NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleLevi'sLevi's Men's 511 Slim Fit JeansCurrent Price$27.80$27.80 - $49.99$49.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleLevi'sLevi's Men's 569 Loose Straight Fit JeansCurrent Price$39.99$39.99List Price$59.50$59.502-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleLevi'sLevi's Women's Stars Perfect TeeCurrent Price$19.99$19.99List Price$24.50$24.50NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- ClearanceCurrent Price$11.00$11.00List Price$18.00$18.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
Levi's jeans are the original jeans. Stylish and authentic, Levi's makes clothing for men, women, and kids. Although you can shop for casual tops, jean jackets, and shorts, their most popular item remains their jeans. Light wash, dark wash and everything in between, jeans are a versatile addition to your year-round wardrobe. When deciding which pair to buy, consider what styles you like, the cut of the leg and what features you'd like, such as pockets or belt loops. Whether you're headed to work on casual Friday or hanging out with friends on the weekend, you're sure to find a pair of Levi's jeans you love for less on Walmart.com.
What are some different cuts of jeans?
- Regular: Regular jeans are the most common fit. Made to fit like traditional blue jeans, there's a little bit of wiggle room in the seat of the pants. The cut of the leg can vary by style.
- Slim: Like regular jeans, slim cut pants refer to the cut of the seat of the jeans. They have the least amount of fabric in the back and are made to hug your body.
- Skinny: Skinny jeans, unlike slim fit, refer to the cut of the legs. They're wider in the thighs and taper down the legs creating a form-fitting silhouette.
- Bootcut: Bootcut or wide-leg jeans flare out slightly at the bottom of the leg, making them a great choice to wear over boots or high-top shoes. Relaxed: Relaxed fit jeans have the most room in the seat and thigh of the pants. Just like regular and slim fit pants, the cut of the leg can vary by style.
- Carpenter: Carpenter jeans have many pockets and loops so you can carry different items, such as tools, your phone or keys in your trousers. They're also looser in the seat and thighs so you can comfortably carry items in all your pockets.
- Straight: Straight leg jeans keep the same leg width through the thigh down to the ankle. Because they have a straight cut, they fit more snuggly in the thigh and looser in the knee and calves. This versatile cut can flatter a variety of body types.