- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.99$21.99List List Price$35.99$35.99Sold & shipped by PoweraddFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.69$9.69Sold & shipped by OBSIDIAN TRADINGFree delivery
- Product TitleNikon MH-24 Battery Charger for EN-EL14 BatteryCurrent Price$39.99$39.99Sold & shipped by HONESTDEALSFree delivery
- Product TitleCanon 9968B001 LC-E17 Battery ChargerCurrent Price$54.99$54.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleNikon EN-EL 14a Replacement BatteryCurrent Price$35.05$35.05Sold & shipped by HONESTDEALSFree delivery
- Current Price$29.99$29.99List Price$55.00$55.00Sold & shipped by SnapitDigitalFree delivery
- Current Price$54.99$54.99Sold & shipped by HONESTDEALSFree delivery
- Current Price$58.82$58.82List List Price$99.99$99.99Sold & shipped by Tri State CameraFree delivery
- Current Price$22.99$22.99Sold & shipped by Big Mike's ElectronicsFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$6.99$6.99List List Price$17.99$17.99Sold & shipped by eForCityFree delivery
Are Nikon batteries rechargeable?
A range of Nikon batteries are rechargeable, including the EN-EL 14, the EN-MH2-B4, the EN-EL 19 and the EN-ELe3. The batteries can be recharged while in a Nikon camera via a designated charging cord, or inside an external plug-in recharging machine.
What type of batteries are in the Nikon d40 camera?
The Nikon d40 features a rechargeable En-EL9 battery, which can be recharged while inside the camera, plugged into an electrical socket.
How long do rechargeable Nikon batteries last?
Lithium ion batteries such as the rechargeable batteries featured inside Nikon cameras will last between two and three years, whether in use or on the shelf.