- Best SellerCurrent Price$36.99$36.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$34.50$34.50List Price$65.00$65.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$11.87$11.87($1.75/FLUID OUNCE)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$24.99$24.99Sold & shipped by EYESONSTYLEFree delivery
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleWeledaWeleda Baby Calendula Bar Soap, 3.5 ozCurrent Price$7.47$7.47($2.13/OZ)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleRapidLashRapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing SerumCurrent Price$26.98$26.98List Price$35.83$35.832-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$36.99$36.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$74.00$74.00Sold & shipped by WellnessCenterFree delivery
- Current Price$39.97$39.97Sold & shipped by Beauty DivineFree delivery
- Current Price$8.99$8.99Sold & shipped by Euro Pharm
Premium body care
Your skin's care starts in the shower or bath and keeps going all day long. If your soap or body wash doesn't have moisturizing ingredients (and even if it does but you have dry skin) you should take care to hydrate your skin once you've showered and dried. Use a moisturizing cream, a pure oil like coconut or almond, or a moisture-protecting serum.
Different serums and fortified creams have different effects on your skin. Choose hyaluronic acid and collagen for anti-aging, vitamin C for healthier skin cells, and retinol to promote rejuvenation and healing. Your skin may take a week or two to adjust to retinol, so use retinol products sparingly at first to avoid discomfort. If you do choose a retinol product, be sure to avoid excess sun exposure; this ingredient makes your skin more sensitive to UV light's effects. Always wear sunscreen, too.