1 - 401 to 40 of 232 products
left hand navigationSkip to Search Results
BeautyTrimOPIRevlonUnique BargainsWorthy Promotional ProductsAllTopBargainsKole ImportsNail TekTweezermanAmopeZodacaPanaNiegelohFemaleUnisexMulticolorBlackPinkWhiteBluePurpleSilverGreenRedOther
Search Product Result
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleRevlon Shape 'N' BuffCurrent Price$5.47$5.47NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.39$4.39 - $8.77$8.77NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- ClearanceCurrent Price$8.28$8.28List List Price$12.42$12.42Sold & shipped by Foxnovo StoreFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5.59$5.59List List Price$7.99$7.99Sold & shipped by eForCityFree delivery
- Current Price$9.99$9.99List Price$15.99$15.99Sold & shipped by PebeautyFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Title(3 Pack) Zodaca Salon Nail Files - BlackCurrent Price$6.99$6.99List List Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by eForCity
- Product TitleRevlon Compact Emery Board 10 eaCurrent Price$3.43$3.43Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Product TitleEquate Beauty Fashion FileCurrent Price$0.96$0.96Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Product TitleAs Seen on TV Naked NailsCurrent Price$11.53$11.53Sold & shipped by TVTimeDirect
Purchasing the right nail file requires you to select the best material and grit number for your purpose. Consider the best material for your needs:
- Metal nail files are not recommended for natural nails because they are too abrasive, which leads to splintering.
- Glass and ceramic nail files are useful for natural nails because they are less abrasive. Glass files are also strong enough to use on acrylic nails and can perform a variety of functions, such as shaping, refining, and cleaning up edges.
Also think about the type of grit that you want:
- Fine and medium grit nail files are ideal for shaping natural nails.
- Coarse grit files are best for shaping acrylic nails.
- Ultrafine grit files are helpful to shine and buff the surface of your nails without causing damage.