- Best SellerProduct TitleFlash Lightning 30 Volume Bleach KitCurrent Price$9.74$9.74NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$9.18$9.18($9.18/oz)Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Current Price$10.98$10.98 - $72.98$72.98Sold & shipped by SS-BEAUTYFree delivery
- Product TitleL'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach, 1 oz (Pack of 2)Current Price$9.33$9.33Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Product TitleL'Oreal Paris Colorista Bleach, All Over, 1 kitCurrent Price$8.38$8.38NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$26.59$26.59Sold & shipped by Dock to DeckFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.29$8.29 - $8.97$8.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Title3 Pack - L'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach, 1 ozCurrent Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Product TitleL'Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach, 1 lb (Pack of 2)Current Price$30.45$30.45Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Current Price$14.91$14.91Sold & shipped by AmericaRx Smart ShopFree delivery
When you take the plunge and bleach your hair, you'll want to keep your natural hair as protected as possible. To completely bleach your hair from the roots down, you'll need a bleach that is safe to use directly on the scalp.
Most hair bleach comes in the form of a powder that you need to mix with a cream developer. For the easiest application, choose a hair bleach kit that includes the powder, developer, gloves, and a brush.
For a more subtle look, consider bleaching only the bottom of your hair. You can go drastic with white blonde bleach or a more natural gold.