- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$3.19$3.19 - $22.95$22.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$40.43$40.43($40.43/lb)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$24.62$24.62($24.62/lb)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleSally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, Rosey RiviterCurrent Price$4.92$4.92 - $16.97$16.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.97$9.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$16.25$16.25 - $17.25$17.25Sold by VirVentures, fulfilled by Walmart
- Current Price$8.99$8.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleKISS Gel Nails-FamousCurrent Price$7.97$7.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$7.24$7.24Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.99$8.99 - $13.59$13.592-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by BravoZoom
Gel nail polishes
Gel polish differs from regular nail polish, mostly in the way it dries. Gel dries under ultraviolet or LED light while regular polish air dries. Gel hardens so fast under a light that it resists chips for much longer than regular polish.
Gel polishes for home use will last about two weeks before you'll want to soak off the color. Consider gel polishes that don't contain toluene, formaldehyde, or dibutyl phthalate (DBP), which are toxic ingredients that may cause irritation and side effects.
Some manufacturers have created polishes with a shiny gel-like finish. They have long-lasting ingredients that last about a week. But you can wipe them off with regular nail polish.