- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleDisney Baby Light 'n Comfy 22 Luxe Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$82.29$82.29List Price$89.99$89.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleGraco SnugRide SnugLock 35 Elite Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$148.49$148.49 - $159.99$159.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleBaby Trend Ally™ 35 Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$72.00$72.00 - $79.00$79.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Product TitleSafety 1st onBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, MonumentCurrent Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$41.89$41.89NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Current Price$129.99$129.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$137.00$137.00 - $154.00$154.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleEvenflo LiteMax Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$96.99$96.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$130.59$130.592-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleEvenflo Embrace Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$79.00$79.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
Infant Car Seats
An infant car seat is vital for ensuring your baby's safety when you're in a vehicle.
As you shop for infant car seats, you'll notice that there are several types. Stage one car seats, often marketed simply as "infant car seats," have a bucket-like design and are made for infants that weigh less than about 22 pounds and are shorter than about 30 inches. These seats are installed rear-facing and attach to a base that's hooked or strapped into your car. Convertible car seats are larger and have no separate base. They can be installed rear-facing for infants and younger toddlers and then reversed to face forward. 3-in-1 car seats can transition from rear-facing infant car seats to forward-facing toddler-car-seats'>toddler car seats and finally to booster seats for older children.
A convertible car seat — whether 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 — is an attractive option because you won't need to buy a new seat as your child grows older. However, experts recommend starting off with a stage-one car seat, since it's better able to surround and protect your baby and generally offers superior head support. Another reason for choosing stage-one car seats is that they often come with Travel Systems, which allow them to be used as stroller seats.
At Walmart, you'll find a wide selection of infant car seats, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.