- Best SellerProduct TitleHyper Tough 2 Ton Trolley Jack Red/Black - T82011WCurrent Price$27.88$27.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$44.99$44.99Sold & shipped by JEGS High Performance
- Best SellerCurrent Price$32.97$32.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleBlack Jack 3 Ton Jack Stands Pair Black - T43002WCurrent Price$24.94$24.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$64.79$64.79($64.79/ca)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$70.00$70.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$52.88$52.88Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleHyper Tough 2 Ton Welded Bottle Jack Red - T90203WCurrent Price$13.54$13.54NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$74.09$74.092-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Current Price$35.85$35.85Free delivery
When you perform your own vehicle maintenance, a car jack will be a tool you use regularly. Car jacks come in different styles, including floor jacks, scissor jacks, and transmission jacks.
The car jack you choose depends on your vehicle and the maintenance work you need to perform. For safety, make sure you always use a jack rated for your specific vehicle. A scissor jack will often come with a vehicle, so it's rated to lift this vehicle and not one that's heavier. Floor jacks will be rated for specific capacities, so a heavy-duty one will likely be strong enough to lift a variety of vehicles. Choose a low-profile jack when you need the best access for vehicles with low ground clearance. Some car jacks also come with jack stands for you to use as you work on your car. Car jacks with handles make transport easy, and many also fold up compactly for storage.