your zone metal loft twin bed, Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $185.00Save $80.00
- from $179.00
- from $199.88
- Rollbackfrom $64.00
- from $110.09
- Rollbackfrom $109.00
- from $89.00
- from $34.74
- Rollback$156.13 Was $189.98Save $33.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Your Zone Metal Loft Twin Bed, Multiple Colors is a stylish and fun option for your child's room. It's an innovative storage solution that can store many items in a given area. Comprised of a twin-size loft bed, it is suitable for rooms with limited space. The bottom space can easily accommodate a desk for a study area, a gaming center, dressing table, or the furniture of your choice. It includes two ladders that are fitted against both sides of the bed, so it's safe and easy to get in and out of. Upper guardrails add extra safety. The sturdy metal frame can support up to 225 pounds, making it suitable for both older kids and teens. It is available in a variety of finishes such as black and silver to coordinate with your child's bedroom. Assembly instructions are provided, and it arrives in one box for your convenience. Because of its versatility, this kids loft bed is designed to be an excellent addition to your son or daugther's room.
Your Zone Metal Loft Twin Bed, Multiple Colors:
- Coordinates easily with other furniture
- Maximizes room space
- Two ladders are fitted on both sides of the bed
- Safe to get in and out of
- Metal frame supports up to 225 pounds
- Upper guardrails provide additional safety
- Arrives in one box for convenience
- Your Zone loft bed is suitable for children and teens
- Assembly instructions included
- Available in black and silver
- Dimensions of kids loft bed (L x W x H): 78.3" x 41.9" x 72.2"
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||78.30 x 41.90 x 72.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dark shiny nickel finish.by dancingbee3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a gray/silver tone metalby JustTracie3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Silverby lizzardbreth3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Light grey/silver.by PepperHawk3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a silver colorby psg4260p1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- silverby grandmasdream551/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Our home has 8' ceilings and the clearance for this bed is fairly tight. My 17YO tried it out and when he sat up in bed, his head hit the ceiling. My 10YO, who the bed is for, has a couple of inches before he hits his head. After a night or two of climbing up, he has learned to duck when climbing up into the bed. You also need to be aware of ceiling fans and light fixtures, especially in smaller rooms. We turned the bed so that he sleeps with his head away from the fan blades just as a precaution.by CreativesUnderstand5/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom of the mattress is at 59" and the metal ends are 72". You've got 2 feet from the top of the rails to the ceiling. It's tight, but possible.by ShelliC3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 8' ceilings are tall enough. My 12 year old son has ample room to sit up in his bed with no issues.by BygDon2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes 8ft is high enough.by BillyJean3103/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have 9 feet and my 5 year old can sit up and not touch ceiling with his hands. 8 ft would be ok for a child. They could probably sit up and not hit ceiling but touch it with the hands.by badapple79Murrieta6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. The bed is about 6 feet high. You have room if ceiling is 8 feet.Thank you!by DHPSupport3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy....the directions say 2 hours but my husband & i had it done in 30 minutes :)by ANGILK3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, instructions are easy to follow. Parts are labeled with sticker letters. I recommend 2 people put this bed together.by dancingbee3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! the hardware comes in a pack with each piece laid out and labelled. each of the bed pieces had a letter sticker identifying it. the directions had pictures of each part in addition. directions are pretty visual with minimal written out, not that you need a lot of words to say "attach part A to Part G with screw size #2 using the tool that fits it." tools are provided as well. took me about 3.5 hours to assemble two beds, with the second much faster than the first.by JustTracie6/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Looking4SalesNOW6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, just follow the instruction enclosed in the package. I assemble it myself in one hour. just one remind, after you finish assembling, you need one more person to hold it to put the bed up.by WalmartJune20103/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is! My husband did most of the work, and I just helped with the longer pieces very occasionally.by disneyloverma3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $199.00
- from $152.24
- Rollback$187.77 Was $199.98Save $12.21
- from $199.88
- Rollbackfrom $64.00