About this item
The Wilton 6-Cavity Doughnut Pan lets you bake tasty doughnuts in your own home. This doughnut baking pan is non-stick and dishwasher safe to make clean up easy and fast. The Wilton Pan makes six full-size donuts and includes a baked donut recipe on the packaging. With this Wilton 6-Cavity Doughnut Pan, you and your guests can enjoy on tasty homemade donuts.
Wilton 6-Cavity Doughnut Pan:
- Bake delicious doughnuts at home
- 6-cavity pan
- Non-stick and dishwasher safe so clean up is easy
- Baked doughnut recipe is included on the packaging
- Measures 12" x 8"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.87|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.75 x 8.1 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No I wouldn't. I know that there are certain pans you can use.by An anonymous customer5/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is not a mini pan for an Easy Bake oven. It's a full sized pan meant for baking in a regular oven ~ although I might add, children LOVE helping with the recipes you can make with this awesome pan! :)by biscuitbear12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. Temp isn't high enoughby nicosnana9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I can tell it is Teflon.by LaRanchera10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Total nonstick is what its made out of. Pans are usually made out of Aluminum, Total Nonstick, Porcelain Enamel, Stainless Steel, or Hard Anodized.by An anonymous customer10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could make yeast doughnuts, but I think they will turn out like cupcakes with a hole, as the pan isn't very deep.by LaRanchera3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think the yeast doughnuts might rise high in these. These pans are shallow. A mixture the consistency of batter is bestby musicalstitches3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?