About this item
The Wallies Peel-and-Stick Decor can add a touch of beauty and gaiety to your little one's room. This set includes 1 tree with 38 movable leaves, 12 wood animals (such as a deer, raccoon, squirrel, birds and more), 2 flowers, 12 mushrooms and 4 leaf-shaped markers to use with the included growth chart. The illustrated pieces feature bold, bright colors. The vinyl peel-and-stick wall decal set is easy and fun to bond on a wall and may be moved around when needed by simply removing and re-sticking. Individual elements from the main picture can also be detached in order to customize the design. In addition, the decals do not remove paint or leave a sticky residue on the walls. For convenience, the wall play peel-and-stick decal scene is easy to apply and remove.
Your child can enjoy the opportunity to be creative by repositioning pieces for a different and new design. This interactive wall art for kids is bound to initiate conversation and motivate storytelling while adding character and charm to any area. Overall, the Wallies Peel-and-Stick Decor can provide youngsters with plenty of fun and entertainment and can be a hit in your household.
Wallies Wall Play Vinyl Peel-and-Stick Decor:
- Vinyl peel-and-stick wall decal set includes:
- 1 tree 17-1/4" x 55"
- 12 animals 3-1/4" x 2-3/4" to 12-1/4 x 13-1/2"
- 2 flowers 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" to 3-1/2" x 3-3/4"
- 12 mushrooms 1-1/2" x 2" to 3" x 2-1/4"
- 38 leaves 1-1/2" x 3/4" to 2" x 3"
- Wall play peel-and-stick decal set also comes with 4 leaf markers 3" x 1-3/4"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.17 x 41.0 x 77.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- They adhere to painted cinder block. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the wall before you place them. They'll stick better if you do. Also, I've found them very easy to peel off and re-position and so far they haven't lost their "cling."by Tins818/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?