About this item
Now you can love your pre-natal vitamins, thanks to the delicious fruit flavors of VitaFusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins. Easy on the stomach, Vitafusion Gummy Vitamins provide expectant mothers with a multi-vitamin formula that has an excellent source of folic acid and DHA. Vitafusion Vitamins are made with all-natural colors and flavors. Great tasing, VitaFusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins are an alternative to large, hard-to-swallow tablets. These VitaFusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins contain no iron, which helps eliminate iron constipation problems. The high-quality fish oil in Vitafusion Gummy Vitamins is sourced from sustainable fisheries to ensure eco-friendliness and been tested for mercury and PCBs. Gluten-free and peanut-free VitaFusion Gummy Vitamins feature delightful berry, lemon and cherry flavors. There are 90 gummies per container in VitaFusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins.
VitaFusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins:
- Each gummy contains DHA, folic acid and multiple vitamins
- Delicious and easy to take
- Natural colors and flavors
- Berry, lemon and cherry flavors
- 90 capsules per container
Keep out Of reach Of children.
Other: Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Colors (Carrot And Blueberry Juices, Black Carrot Juice Extract), Lactic Acid And Fumaric Acid. Contains Fish (Tuna) And Soy. This Product Uses High Quality, Purified Fish Oil That Has Been Tested For Mercury And Pcbs.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) gummy vitamins per day. Take onlyas directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. If you have a medicalcondition or are on medication, please seek the advice Of a qualifiedhealth care professional before using. Do not use if inner seal isbroken or missing. This product may settle during shipping. Product canbe stored at room temperature, best if refrigerated after opening. Donot expose To excessive heat or moisture. Natural colors will darkenover time. This does not alter the potency Of the product.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.06 x 3.06 x 5.62|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- No,it hasn't !by Dulcemonique10/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there's no iron. The label says they have left iron out because the 'product may appeal to children'. I'm assuming this is regarding breastfeeding women who take it, because usually any extra iron in a baby's diet can make them constipated. Most mom's don't want that. Whether you're pregnant or breastfeeding, you just have to be sure you eat the correct amount of iron you need each day (pregnant, 27 mg/day & breastfeeding, 9mg/day). Lentils, cooked spinach, whole wheat bread, and beef are great sources of iron. I hope this helps.by carrington136/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The description states "These VitaFusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins contain no iron".by UponReview11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it doesn't have any iron. I am actually glad about that, because I take a separate iron suppliment.by kbmausi8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Isamariepr7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no Iron in theseby popsie12347/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! I started taking these half way through my pregnancy and my iron levels fell low. I had to start taking an iron supplement (Slow-Fe). I was previously taking Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamins and switched just to try the gummies. Regret that now! The Slow-Fe was an additional $15 on top of the vitamins...by SR1235/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Has no iron in it.by christinR7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I 've been taking these prenatal vitamins for 11 months already , almost every day, and I didn't see any difference in my hair and nails growth... Evolvement has the same paceby Dulcemonique3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe it willby teresa408/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES.. My hair and nails never grow, and since taking these they are actually growing :) I even have people making comments on how fast my hair is growing. I am not taking them for that but its a added bonus.by ahgurl247/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby jacky1686/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'm not sure, but they're vitamins, they might.by Kristine193/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?