Tramontina 10-Piece Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set, Stainless Steel
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
The 10-Piece Tramontina Tri Ply Cookware Set is a complete set of high-end, versatile and durable cookware. Full-clad, tri-ply vessel construction provides this Stainless Steel Cookware Set with optimal heat diffusion and superior performance. The Tramontina All Clad Cookware Set includes an 8-inch and 10"-inch frying pan, a 1.5-quart and 3-quart sauce pan with lids and an 8-quart stock pot with lid. Each piece of this Stainless Steel Cookware Set features a riveted, ergonomic handle and is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Made from 18/10 stainless steel construction, all pieces of the 10-Piece Tramontina Tri Ply Cookware Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Tramontina 10-Piece Tri-Ply Clad Cookware Set, Stainless Steel:
- 8" frying pan
- 10" frying pan
- 3-qt saute pan with lid
- 1.5-qt sauce pan with lid
- 3-qt sauce pan with lid
- 8-qt stock pot with lid
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Riveted, ergonomic handles
- Stainless steel lids
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe
- A Walmart.com Exclusive
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80116/566DS|
|Accessories Included:||2 x Sauce Pan , 1 x Saute Pan , 2 x Fry Pan , 1 x Stock Pot|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.31 x 11.06 x 12.12 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
Q. the tramontina 10 pc set says it is good in oven up to 500 degrees, but the 8 pc set says 350 degrees, what is the difference
- Not same set. I only have the 10pc set plus the 12"frypan open and the 2 qt saucepan mine are 18/10 tri-ply clad stainless steel. So maybe that is the differents. 18/10 verses the 18/8 stainless I really don't know for sure.by Sniggles1253/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 8 piece probably has the glass lids which are only safe up to 350 whereas the 10 pc has the stainless lidsby djtrik3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 pc set has metal lidsby Handyman913/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We apologize for the confusion about the temperature. Unfortunately, there is a discrepancy with the temperature on the website for the 8 Pc. Set, and we will try to have it corrected . The Tri-Ply Clad cookware (Model 80116/544) is oven-safe up to 450°F (232°C), is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops, and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is an older model, and was tested up to 450 degrees, and has the wrong temperature listed - leading to the confusion. The Tri-Ply Clad cookware set (Model 80116/566) is a newer model, and has bee tested to be oven-safe up to 500°F. It is also compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops, and features a lifetime warranty. We hope that we have cleared up any confusion, and that you will decide to purchase Tramontina products based on our quality and commitment to service.by Customer Support Team3/26/2016Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought this set and the included insert says oven safe to 450F.by blah8816643/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Everything I've read about the Tri-Ply Clad cookware on Tramontina's website shows that everything is oven safe up to 500 degrees. I think the 8 piece set description is wrong.by HIMDarling3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- They are made in China but under the same quality control as in Brazil. The are NSF certifiedby Sniggles1258/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This set is made in CHINAby MCOH10308/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Tramontina tri-ply clad cookware sold at Walmart.com is made in China. I have been cooking with this cookware for several years. I have also purchased eight more sets as gifts for family. I must commend Tramontina on their excellent Quality assurance practices. The fit and finish on these pots and pans is second to none.by Andybbq8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in China, in an NSF-certified factory.by MontereyBay8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Tri-Ply Clad cookware set (Item # 80116/566) is made in China. Although this set is made in China, you will find the quality and performance to be exceptional. Tramontina requires its plant in China to follow the same strict regulations, processes and quality guidelines that their plants in Brazil use to manufacture cookware.by Customer Support Team3/4/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the Tramontina 10-pc tri-ply clad cookware set compatible with induction cooktops? Other sets mention that they have a magnetic ss outter ply.
- I have induction cooktop and they are induction. Heat up fast and also heats up the sides not just the bottom like the ones with the disks.by Sniggles1253/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. They are just as responsive as my all Clad cookware on the induction element. Not quite as quick to respond as carbon steel or cast iron on the induction cook top but they are still pretty amazing.by Andybbq3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stainless steel which is employed in the manufacture of these 18/10 Tri-Ply Clad cookware is indeed magnetic, at least on the outside layer, which is where it matters for induction cooktop compatibility. The 18/10 stainless steel on the inside may or may not be magnetic, but in this case it doesn't matter as the inside layer plays no part in induction heating.by MontereyBay3/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This set (80116/566DS) has a magnetic stainless steel outer layer which makes it compatible with induction cooking.by Customer Support Team3/19/2016Written by a verified representative from Customer Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?