About this item
The Tear Mender Adhesive provides a permanent bond or repair on clothes, leather, upholstery and more. This Fabric and Leather Adhesive, 6 oz, is non-toxic and is made of natural latex that is also acid free. This Fabric Adhesive is waterproof and UV resistant once it becomes dry. It can be used on indoor and outdoor items and is lasting and durable. The Tear Mender Adhesive comes in a convenient squeeze bottle for easy application. Use it on sporting equipment, home decorating projects and clothing. This Fabric and Leather Adhesive, 6 oz, will bond permanently to almost anything it can penetrate. Use this Fabric Adhesive for a permanent fix for materials that you need quickly repaired. After only three minutes after application, the bonded items will be wearable, and after 15 minutes they will be wash proof. The Tear Mender Adhesive is an smart choice for long-lasting repairs and bonds.
Tear Mender Fabric & Leather Adhesive, 6 oz:
- Natural latex, non-toxic and acid-free adhesive
- Bonds permanently to anything it can penetrate
- Stays flexible
- Bonds are usually wearable in 3 minutes and wash-proof in 15 minutes
- Ideally suited for clothing, leather, upholstery, home decor, sport/marine gear and more
- Waterproof and UV resistant when dry
- Repairs to items used both indoors and outdoors are durable and long lasting
- Will not damage or discolor finished leather
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.44|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 6.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, it looks terribleby Sevigny1/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does! I used it on an off-white knit shirt. I used a very small dot of glue. It spread to the size of a dime and left a large brownish spot.by wrigleyh12/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it dries white. if you are able to match the pieces together perfectly, you will not see it. if not, you will see a white line at the seam.by insectoid5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!Samzooby Samzoo11/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can leave a mark. I suggest heaver materialby mnifrand5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't do it! it looks terrible! and doesn't work.by Sevigny11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby MsTamRN3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it worked on mine. I unzipped the cushion and used a piece of old jean material. I applied the glue to the material and the leather and pressed them together. I seems to be holding just fine.by insectoid3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!Samzooby Samzoo3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used the back of a small spoon to spread it...and it wipes off easily.by DancesWithWoofsKC10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?