About this item
Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 formula gently combines hypoallergenic, tear-free shampoo, conditioner and body wash for your child's bath time. Clean and detangle their hair with Suave Kids Apple Shampoo and Conditioner while leaving their skin soft and smooth with the gentle Suave Kids Apple Body Wash 3-in-1.
- Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 formula combines shampoo, conditioner and body wash, providing your child with a quick and easy bath time
- Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 has a tear-free, hypoallergenic formula for a fun bath time for your child
- Clean and detangle your child's hair while also leaving their skin soft and smooth with Suave Kids Apple 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 2.625 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does not appear to be sulfate free. . . in the ingredients it lists: Sodium Laureth Sulfate as the 2nd ingredient.by restlessd12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure, however, after using it on my adult hair several times, I find it better than the low priced same and other brand shampoos, conditioners, and combination products. It leaves my hair silken, combs out faster, and less hair comes out from combing through. Also, it does not make so much excess suds that have to go down the drain, but plenty of suds for cleaning. Left my skin soft as if I had used skin lotion and did not sting when I did a test for this in my eye.by Anonymous81712/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No; "sodium laureth sulfate" is the 2nd ingredient mentioned on the ingredients list.by MccfamschoolMom12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This shampoo/conditioner and body wash is not sulfate free.by Shayster200912/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - sodium laureth sulfate is the second ingredientby TXBargainHunter11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this product is not sulfate free.by starlessknight547112/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it contains sodium laureth sulfate.by CommunityAnswer12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?