About this item
The Storkcraft Caribou Twin over Twin Bunk Bed brings a touch of natural beauty to your child's bedroom. This bunk bed combines all of the space-saving features you're looking for in one great package. The bunk bed matches with other Storkcraft chests and case pieces (sold separately) to create a bedroom that suits your style exactly.
Storkcraft Caribou Bunk Bed:
- Converts into two separate twin beds
- Stylish solid wood constuction
- Beautiful non-toxic finish
- "Metal to metal" fastenings for added security
- Fits standard-sized twin mattresses (sold separately)
- Meets all current U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- 1-year warranty
- Assembly required; instructions included
- Note: This item is shipped in 2 separate packages
- Assembled dimensions: 78.4"L x 42.6"W x 58.25"H
- Maximum weight for top bunk bed is 165 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It shouldn't be too hard to find matching night stands for this bed set!by CoLiegirltellem1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with night stands but I'm sure you could find some on walmart.com.by lsmith137/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but it got chester drawers..by MNDVWGROUP4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have this product..I don't know if there are specific night stand but the color is really easy to match...all of our bedroom furniture has come from different place but I did not have a problem finding things to match.by Scmomma323/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Stork Craft doesn't produce night stands unfortunately.by StorkcraftProductExpert1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a great blue color....not a true navy, but somewhere inbetween. Really good for a boys' room.by An anonymous customer8/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is pretty accurate. The color is probably the best thing about this bed. As for the rest.....not quite so!by MeandLavi5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- if you're still wondering, yes, the color in real life is the same as it appears on my monitor. please read my review regarding mattress thickness, that was our only issue.by bluetulip24/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The blue is a dark blue, not as dark as navy. It is hard to describe. Definitely not primary blue, and not quite navy blue. Somewhere in between. Hope this helps!by RealHousewifeofPittsburgh5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If separated into 2 beds, can you still use the guide rails on one? (Like a toddler bed) Or is the ladder part of the rails?
- yes you can keep the top bunk exactly as is with both side rails when beds are separated, and the ladder is a completely separate piece.by happymommy4165/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can but it takes improvising. THE LADDER IS A PART OF THE RAIL! I don't know what bunk bed the previous answers refer to but this Caribou bunk, the ladder is a part of the rail. Without the ladder, the rail just sort of hangs there looking unfinished. I was deciding between this one and the Long Horn. I bought this bed with the previous two answers for this question in mind and am very disappointed.by looks4things2buy3/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you could still use it. Ladder is not part of the rail.by CantFindAnUntakenNickname3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ladder and rails are not attached, so the guard rails can be used in the separate twin bed confirguation.by StorkCraftBaby6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?