About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This package of Starter Boys Crew Socks is an essential for busy kids. They are designed to give the comfort and style young boys are sure to enjoy during a busy day at school or simply relaxing around the house. The soft cotton blend socks come in a convenient 6-pack that is ideal for restocking a child's sock drawer. They are available in white or black with assorted contrasting foot colors giving the subtle, yet attractive look most boys want. These starter crew socks are made from a cotton blend that is long lasting. These accessories are made with extra cushioning that provides the comfort desired for all day wear. The thick arch support is ideal for young athletes and the crew design works well with athletic shoes.
The reinforced fitted heel and toe increase durability to hold up against tough daily wear and tear, making this a practical choice for young boys. The Starter Boys Crew Socks are available in sizes small, medium and large so finding the ideal fit is simple.
Starter Boys Crew Socks, 6 Pack:
- Cotton blend
- White or black with assorted foot colors
- Cotton blend socks come in a pack of 6
- Crew socks
- Arch support
- Cushioned cotton comfort
- Boys' socks with reinforced fitted heel and toe
- S = shoe size 6 to 9 1/2, M = shoe size 10 to 2 1/2, L = shoe size 3 to 9
See all underwear on Walmart.com.
Fabric Care Instructions: Wash once before wearing. Machine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium. Remove from dryer promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
Explore this item
|Color:||Assorted , Multicolor , Other|
|Fabric Content:||2% Spandex , 4% Nylon , 21% Polyester , WHITE WITH GRAY FOOT: 72% Cotton , 1% Elastic; WHITE WITH GRAY FOOT, BLACK HEEL AND TOE: 54% Cotton|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 6.00 x 3.25 IN|
|4||4/5 (XS)||4 – 5||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||5 – 6||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/7 (S)||6 – 7||45 – 47½||25||22½||25|
|7||7 – 8||48 – 49½||26||23½||26|
|8||8 (M)||8 – 9||50 – 52||26½||24½||27½|
|10||10/12 (L)||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||27||25½||28½|
|12||9 – 10||56 – 58||28||26½||30|
|14||14/16 (XL)||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||29½||27½||31½|
|16||11 – 12||61 – 64||31||29||33|
|18||18 (XXL)||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||30||34|
|8 HUSKY||8H (M)||49 – 51||30||29||30½|
|10 HUSKY||10/12H (L)||51½ – 54½||30½||30||31½|
|12 HUSKY||55 – 57||31½||31||33|
|14 HUSKY||14/16H (XL)||57½ – 59½||33||32||34½|
|16 HUSKY||60 – 63||34½||33½||36|
|18 HUSKY||18H (XXL)||63½ – 65½||36||34½||37|
|8 SLIM||8 – 9||50 – 52||25½||21½||25½|
|10 SLIM||8 – 9||52½ – 55½||26½||22½||26½|
|12 SLIM||9 – 10||56 – 58||27||23½||28½|
|14 SLIM||10 – 11||58½ – 60½||28½||24½||30½|
|16 SLIM||11 – 12||61 – 64||30||25½||32|
|18 SLIM||12 – 13||64½ – 66½||32½||26½||33|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. for sock sizes could you please put what sizes go with S, M, L Does anyone that has purchased these boys starter socks know these sizes I am looking
- Toddlers should probably go for S. My son is a toddler size 9 and wears S. I started purchasing these when he was a 6, and they were a little long but fit well.by magfag2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My son wears size 6 shoes and they fit just fine.by AngryElf12/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- Small ? sizes under 1 Med size 13- size 2 or 3 Large 3 and above I wear 7.5 and wore them one day, my feet were warm Washed them in warm water and my son wears them again!by BugieAnne4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- S = toddler shoe size 6 - 9 M = toddler size 10 to boys size 2 L = boys size 3 - 9by kramsgirl4/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (43) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- A medium should be fine for a size 11. My son is a size 9 toddler and the S fits him perfectly.by magfag11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- These are regular sizes not toddler.by BugieAnne11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I got size small for my 2 1/2 year old that wears toddler size 9 shoe and they fit perfectly. He also has a thick foot too so I would say medium would be good for you. The socks are fairly stretchy and easy to get on too.by kramsgirl9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My son is 4 1/2 years old and right now wears a size 9 shoe. What size should I get him?
- my son wears a size 8 shoe so I used that to help me decide the size socks he needs. I hope this helpsby jenn4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Smallby Tigerjess73/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My son wears a toddler's size 9 and I buy him S.by magfag4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?