About this item
The Sony Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (PS4) delivers amazing depth and audio clarity, elevating your gaming experience with customizable modes created by developers exclusively for PlayStation. High fidelity 7.1 virtual surround sound breathes new life into the urban jungles and alien worlds you explore, while the hidden noise cancelling microphone makes it easy to connect with your friends and teammates. When you're on the move, use your Sony Gold wireless headset with your favorite mobile device via the included 3.5mm audio cable or fold it up into its travel pouch until the next round. This is how games were made to sound.
Sony Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (PS4):
- A Headset for Gamers: Experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound and chat with friends through the hidden noise cancelling microphone on this PlayStation wireless headset
- Developed by PlayStation: With the Headset Companion App, download custom game modes created exclusively for PlayStation by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games.
- Stylish Comfort: Slip into comfort you can enjoy for hours and a look you can take anywhere with this Sony Gold wireless headset. Further customize your look by swapping out the removable faceplates for something more your style
- Adaptable Audio: Connect wirelessly to your PS4, PS3, and home computer, or connect to your PS Vita system or other mobile device with the included 3.5mm audio cable and take your sound with you
- Also in the Sony Gold Wireless Stereo Headset (PS4) Box:
- Wireless Adaptor
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Micro-USB Recharging Cable
- Travel Pouch for PlayStation wireless headset
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.28 x 9.06 x 9.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- yes, you can mute the mic!by DBizzle12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes .It can be turned off. There is button on the headset to turn it on/offby PrinceElgar11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The microphone settings can be turned off.by CommunityAnswer11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These were designed just for PlayStation, so there is no guarantee they will work for other applications.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works for PS3 as well as headphones for my iPhone 5by Tamieria12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headphones will work for PS3, PS4, Windows and Mac, provided they have an available USB port. They can be used as standard headphones (using the provided 3.5mm male to male cord) with mobile devices (iPod, iPhone, Android) and PS Vita (i.e, not wireless). Also, if you have a Wii U, you can plug the male to male cord into the GamePad, and use them that way.by Hiraki12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no ....lolby DBizzle11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The headphones use a wireless adapter plugged into the PS3/PS4/PC/Mac to send a 2.4GHz signal to the headphones. They do NOT require an internet connection, although your PC may need to access the internet to download the correct drivers to use the adapter. Using the headphones with mobile devices and PS Vita is NOT wireless. It uses an included 3.5mm cable to plug into the headphones and the device (like any other standard earphone would).by Hiraki12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?