Six Star Pro Nutrition Whey Protein Plus Triple Chocolate, 2 lb
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Six Star Muscle Is A Cutting-Edge Scientifically Advanced Line of Supplements Clinically Engineered to Accelerate Muscle Growth, Increase Strength, Burn Fat, and Enhance Muscle Performance. Each Six Star Muscle Supplement Is Strategically Formulated For Bodybuilders Using Researched and Proven Ingredients to Deliver Dramatic Results. Over 50 Scientific Studies Prove The Effectiveness of The Ingredients Found In Six Star Muscle Supplements. If A Key Ingredient Hasn't Been Proven In Human Studies, Then It's Not Good Enough to Be A Part of Six Star. Bottom Line: Your Muscles Demand Advance, Research-Backed Supplements and That's Exactly What Six Star Muscle Gives You - Superior Formulas to Deliver Superior Results.
- Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein Is A Scientifically Engineered Anabolic Protein Formula That's Designed to Force Massive Muscle Growth from Day One. The Professional Strength Whey Protein Formula Is Built On A Foundation of 100-Percent Whey Protein - The Most Bioavailable Form of Protein Available In The World. But It Doesn't Stop There. Professional Strength Whey Protein Is Much More Than Regular Or Even So-Called 100-Percent Premium Whey Protein. As Powerful As It Is, Regular Whey Protein Has Limitations. Using The Latest Advancements In Protein Supplement Science, Professional Strength Whey Protein Overcomes The Limiting Factors of Regular Protein Supplements. The Trouble With Regular Whey Protein Is That It Is Not Absorbed By Your Muscles Efficiently Where It's Needed Most. The Fact Is, Bodybuilders Don't Have Time to Wait For Amino Acids If They Are Going to Get Huge. Professional Strength Whey Protein Is Packed With Clinically Proven Musclebuilding Accelerators to Quickly Spike Your Blood Amino Acid Levels and Shuttle A Whopping 25-50 Grams of Protein to Your Muscles. The Result of This Accelerated Amino Acid Transport and Uptake Is Rapid Gains In Muscle Size and Strength. The Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein Key Ingredients Are Proven In University, Gold-Standard Scientific Studies to Be Superior to Regular Whey Protein For Building Muscle and Increasing Strength. The Proof Is In The Science - Professional Strength Whey Protein Is The Musclebuilding Solution Bodybuilders Need For Fast, Extreme Results
Warning Text: Not Intended For Use By Persons Under 18. Do Not Use If Pregnant Or Nursing. Discontinue Use And Consult A Medical Doctor If You Experience Unusual Symptoms. Do Not Use If You Have Had A Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack). Inhalation May Amplify The Inflammatory Response In People With Asthma. Consult A Medical Doctor Before Use If You Have Been Treated For, Or Diagnosed With, Or Have A Family History Of Any Medical Condition, Or If You Are Using Any Prescription Or Over-The-Counter Drug(S), Including Blood Thinners. Consult A Medical Doctor Before Starting Any Diet Or Exercise Program. Do Not Exceed Recommended Serving. Improper Use Of This Product Will Not Improve Results And Is Not Advised. Use Only As Directed. Do Not Refrigerate. Do Not Use If Packaging Has Been Tampered With. Store In A Cool, Dry Place (60F To 80F). Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Notice: Use This Product As A Food Supplement Only. Do Not Use For Weight Reduction.
Ingredients: Amino-Syn Musclebuilding Blend 3,512 Mg (Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Oleic Acid, Mcts (Medium Chain Triglycerides), L-Cysteine, L-Histidine, L-Proline, L-Leuche, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, Inositol, L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Tyrosine, L-Lysine HCI, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine). Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate (Providing Di-, Tri-, Oligo-, And Polypeptides), Whey Protein Isolate (Ion-Exchanged 97% Purity), Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate), Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Carboxymethylcellulose, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, Sunflower Nutritional Supplement (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols (As Preservative)). Contains Milk And Soy Ingredients.
Instructions: Directions: Add 1 Serving (1 Heaping Scoop) Of Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein To 4 Oz. Of Cold Water Or Skim Milk, Mix With Spoon, And Consume Immediately. **For Maximum Muscle Growth With Weight Training, Consume 2 Servings (2 Heaping Scoops) Of Six Star Professional Strength Whey Protein Up To 3 Times Daily For A Minimum Of 6 Weeks. Consume 10 Glasses Of Water Daily For General Health. Do Not Exceed 6 Servings (6 Scoops) In A 24-Hour Period. Maintain An Adequate State Of Hydration During Use. Note: To Maintain Product Freshness, Store In A Cool, Dry Place. This Product Is Sold By Weight, So Some Settling May Occur. Shake Container Before Use.
Explore this item
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Material:||Ultra-Premium Whey Protein Blend (whey protein con|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1662188|
|Digital Video Formats:||Plastic Containers|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.88 x 5.88 x 8.75 IN|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.50 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%|
|Cholesterol 70 mg||23%|
|Sodium 70 mg||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.50 g||2%|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 26 g||52%|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
|CALORIES FROM FAT|
|AMPLIFIED AMINO COMPLEX: CREATINE MONOHYDRATE, L-LEUCINE, L-ISOLEUCINE, L-VALINE, L-GLUTAMINE, PAPAIN, AMYLASE||***|
|WHEY PROTEIN PLUS BLEND||***|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Each serving of Six Star Pro Nutrition Whey Protein Plus contains 2.5g of creatine. (According to their label.)by SodaCostanza10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The container says it has 2.5g of muscle-building Creatine per serving.by Loves2pedal6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5g of Creatine mono per 49g serving.by missmona516/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5g per scoopby SenoritaC6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I checked the label and it has 2.5 grams of creatine mono per serving.by Jaren166/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5 grams in each servingby nanagranna6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are other protein powders that would be a better choice for you than this product. Look for LIVfit superfood protein blend... there are several other products as well sold by Walmart that will raise your protein intake without flavorings and they mix well with many foods or smoothies.by Loves2pedal10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I am diabetic and like it because it is low in sugar, but can give you some protein that is healthy for you. I don't lift weights either, but like this product to use as a base for healthy smoothies.by SuperGrandmaMI3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This has a few chocolate flavor, tastes well and satisfying. Some people have complained that it mixes poorly; but all they needed to do was mix in a blender . I prefer this in Milk or almond milk, as with most whey products but it does not taste bad in water. I have two weeks of taking the shake in the mornings as food, produce energy. Some time my mother 88 years ago, will not eat and likes smoothies based proteins , she said that chocolate is good, but prefers vanilla , when she takes the shakes , I'm more relaxed because I know she is fed and likes. The package says it is for active people and athletes, but I use it as a source of protein.by shenav12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a 70 year old male and I take it to boost my protein consumption.by Hanyman9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could supplement your diet with it but I noticed that this is for body building and is not a complete protein type formula.by Jaren1611/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not see why you should not be able to take this protein. It's healthy for you to consume protein. And if all you are looking for is to add more protein into your diet, I do not see why you shouldn't be able to.by hgcurly9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby redheeler11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes,by gshanks12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Hanyman11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You probably could use this product but I'd suggest a whey or soy protein product that is not marketed toward athletes since they are more balanced in their overall nutritional content.by Loves2pedal9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and you will not bulk up like a man. It's good for everyone to have protein in their diet.by nanagranna2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it, just take half. Rather than 2 scoops, only use one.by Dagosto9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?