Scott Rapid Dissolve Bath Tissue, 4-Pack
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $43.26 Was $80.71Save $37.45
- Reduced Price$36.69 List price $51.30Save $14.61
- Reduced Price$41.43 List price $76.50Save $35.07
- Reduced Price$61.39 List price $105.00Save $43.61
- Reduced Price$72.48 List price $162.00Save $89.52
- Reduced Price$64.60 List price $102.75Save $38.15
- Reduced Price$37.46 List price $59.10Save $21.64
- Reduced Price$31.53 List price $42.59Save $11.06
- Reduced Price$57.76 List price $84.00Save $26.24
- $38.51 Was $54.99Save $16.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Scott Rapid Dissolve Bath Tissue 4-Pack is designed just for your RV, boat or septic system. Tested by the Scott Clog Clinic, this toilet paper is approved for these specialized systems. Scott Bath Tissue dissolves up to four times faster than other brands of tissue paper, while being strong, soft and absorbent. This bath tissue has a quilted pattern for comfort and better cleaning.
Scott Rapid Dissolve Bath Tissue, 4-Pack:
- Breaks up 4x faster than the leading brand
- Specially made for your RV, boat or septic system
- Scott Clog Clinic tested and approved
- Scott tissue is strong, soft and absorbent
|Manufacturer Part Number:||36409|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1070265|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 8.40 x 4.63 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has to be is 2 ply because it feels like what we use at home. We do not like 1 ply because you have to use double.by Freezemeizer7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 plyby Mamalow7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One ply. But it is much thicker than the other RV tissues.by bebesmom6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 1 ply toilet tissue but it is stronger and softer than most and does not fall apart as easily. It is the best 1 ply we have found to use when traveling in our RV.by TagTravelers3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 2 ply, soft and breaks down really fast.by Alumabus3456/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 plyby HereNow20146/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one ply...it is a good product for the RVby tes1234/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1by Loveajoy3/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The package says 1 ply. It is a very comfortable 1 ply...and We have purchased all brand from RV suppliers and Retail stores. This one is our preferance and we travel 6 months a year in our rv. High quality and the online Wal Mart price is the best we have found. Last year they had a case price and we purchased a case. It is about 10% cheaper to buy online versus the store. And just do store pick up or ship to home....and if its free shipping...LIFE IS GOOD! JMHO.by 1948SHOPPER3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 ply but it is quilted and holds up much better than any others we've tried.by merrybasket3/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?