Road Power 09529-33-88 50-30-Amp RV Power Adapter
Customers also considered
- $3.91 Was $5.58Save $1.67
- $13.76 Was $15.37Save $1.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Road Power 09529-33-88 RV Power Adapterr safely transfers energy from a power pole and powers RVs at motor parks, campgrounds and recreational areas. Made of durable PVC, this adapter is weatherproof and remains operational in cold temperatures. The rounded shape fits comfortably in any size hand and weighs only 0.66-pounds. The Road Power 09529-33-88 RV Power Adapter has a 50-amp male end and a 30-amp female end. Coleman Cable, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and innovator of electrical and electronic wire and cable products for the security, sound, telecommunications, electrical construction, retail, commercial, industrial, irrigation, HVAC and automotive markets. Coleman Cable, Inc. offers brands such as Moonrays, Fire Shield and Road Power. Road Power is known for its rugged automotive gear including, no-tangle booster cables, RV adapters and other accessories. Road Power brings innovation, reliability and value to its customers with cutting edge products.
Road Power 09529-33-88 50-30-Amp RV Power Adapter:
- The 50-30-amp adapter powers RVs at motor parks, campgrounds and recreational areas
- Durable PVC material is weatherproof and made for years of service
- Rounded shape fits comfortably in any size hand
- The Durable PVC RV Adapter features a 50-amp male end and 30-amp female end
- Remains operational in cold temperatures
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.4 x 2.4 x 4.53|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Right after I answered this question, I may have found the WalMart adaptor I need:Road Power 09528-33-88 30-50-Amp RV Power Adapter.by TOMEOD10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- So there is no confusion, this does not "convert" your system from a 30amp system to a 50amp system, it only allows a 30amp system plug to be plugged into a 50amp receptacle on a pole at a park. Not sure why anyone would do this since, my understanding, 30amp receptacles are the common receptacles at RV parks. In addition, going 30amp to 50amp could jeopardize your 30amp system by allowing more amps to go into your system than it was designed for originally. I'm looking for a 50amp plug (female) to a 30amp (male that plugs into the pole receptacle) since I have a 50amp system but not all parks will have 50amp service receptacles available. Not sure why, but I'm not finding it on the Walmart website. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!by TOMEOD9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This plugs into a 50 amp outlet and accepts a 30 amp Plugby Irish65656/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Our model number 09554-90-08 converts 50 amps to 30.by CCI Customer Service10/19/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not approved for use in Canada.by CommunityAnswer3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question Jim. It is not approved for use in Canada. It's not that it is not compatible in any way - but there are regulations that prohibit us from selling them there.by CCI Customer Service3/5/2014Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not. Not because it would not qualify but because UL does not list adapters.by CCI Customer Service8/3/2015Written by a verified representative from CCI Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?