About this item
The Road Power 09552-90-08 50-30-Amp power adapter cord safely transfers energy from a power pole and powers RVs at motor parks, campgrounds and recreational areas. Constructed from 100-percent copper and insulated in a black PVC jacket, this adapter is weatherproof and remains operational in cold temperatures. The clear neon lamp on the female end displays when power is on and the handy-pull makes unplugging the male end easy. This power cord is rated for 30-amps, 125-volts and 3,750-watts. The Road Power 09552-90-08 RV Adapter Power Cord has a 50-amp female end and a 30-amp male end. Road Power is a brand of Coleman Cable, Inc. and is known for its rugged automotive gear including, no-tangle booster cables, RV adapters and other accessories. Road Power brings innovation, reliability and value to its customers with cutting edge products.
Road Power 09552-90-08 10/3-Gauge 50-30-Amp RV Power Adapter Cord, 18-Inches:
- The RV power adapter powers RVs at motor parks, campgrounds and recreational areas
- Constructed from 100-percent copper and insulated in a black PVC jacket
- The Road Power 09552-90-08 50-30-Amp power adapter cord remains operational in cold temperatures
- Clear neon lamp on the female end displays when power is on and the handy-pull makes unplugging the male end easy
- 50-amp female end and 30-amp male end
- The RV power cord is rated for 30-amps, 125-volts and 3,750-watts
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.25 x 5.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No - it does not lock.by CCI Customer Service8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually - what you need is our Road Power 09554-90-08 10/3 Gauge 30-50 AMP RV Power Adapter Cord 18 Inches. It features 50A on the male attachment end and 30A RV on the female connector end. The 09552 that you asked about is the opposite. Thanks for asking about our product!by CCI Customer Service4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?