About this item
- Helps keep your lips soft and supple
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 0.75 x 0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is there any shade number of this shade(cherries in the snow)so that i can select easily on the store as there are too many
- Hello saira, Cherries in the Snow color is 440. I have this lipstick and I hope this will help you. 1-20-2015.by NoFrills521/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- correctby bluedragonfly20131/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually, my color was lustrous pearl, Iced Amethyst, #625. It's a lovely purple shade.by sunnyismine1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This stays looking kind of wetish but, doesn't smear.by grandmacookie105/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not dry out.by CommunityAnswer5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no idea what that color of lipstick was, I couldn't find a reference to it on the internet.by sunnyismine6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?