About this item
Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day).
Treat yourself to a delicious classic with Reese Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures. An American favorite for over 75 years, Reese Butter Cup Miniatures are a unique combination of smooth peanut butter filling and creamy milk chocolate coating. These Reese miniatures, in a 2lb 8 oz pack, are also kosher. Plus, this yummy treat comes in a convenient, easy-to-share stand-up bag. If you love milk chocolate and peanut butter together, Reese Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures are an excellent choice.
Reese Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, 2lb 8 oz:
- 40 oz
- Milk chocolate
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Emulsifier) Peanuts, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Tbhq (Preservative).
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.54 x 4.38 x 5.73|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 13 G||20|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||1|
|Sodium 130 Mg||5|
|Total Carboydrate 25 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 22 G|
|Protein 4 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- A lot!by Leojam4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 130 pieces. calculated by serving size(5 pieces) and multiplied by servings per container(26).by zoqfot5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25 servings x 5 pieces per serving = 130 piecesby CandyShoppeQueen6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 150by Squeaker29/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?