Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (Xbox 360)
Customers also considered
- $8.70 Was $14.00Save $5.30
- $9.78 Was $19.96Save $10.18
- $16.52 Was $19.96Save $3.44
- $9.59 Was $19.96Save $10.37
- $12.88 Was $18.24Save $5.36
- $16.99 Was $17.99Save $1.00
- $11.96 Was $19.96Save $8.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This expansion to the original Red Dead Redemption features an all-new Single-Player Story - as the frontier's last and greatest hope, it's up to John Marston to eradicate the zombie outbreak and discover a cure. Set in the early years of the 20th century, Red Dead Redemption is an epic Western journey across the vanishing American frontier through the eyes of former outlaw John Marston. Alongside the rich, immersive single-player experience, Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer offers a world of dynamic challenges, and competitive games suited for a player of any skill level.
- All-New Single-Player Story - as the frontier's last and greatest hope, it's up to John Marston to eradicate the zombie outbreak and discover a cure.
- Undead Overrun Co-Operative Multiplayer Mode - band together as a team of 2-4 players and survive endless waves of undead horrors in a variety of locations.
- Four Distinct Zombie Classes - including the Undead rank and file, Bolters, Bruisers and Retchers that will test your mettle and accuracy.
- The Blunderbuss - an all-new, all-powerful shotgun that not only uses zombie parts for ammunition, but adjudicates them in one shot.
- New Melee and Projectile Weapons - set zombies aflame with the torch, cleanse them with Holy Water and lure them towards certain doom with Boom Bait.
- Infected Open World - ambient challenges, zombified animals, mythical creatures and missing persons are scattered throughout the now-undead world of Red Dead Redemption.
- All-New Soundtrack.
- New Achievements.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, and Intense Violence
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Video Game Collection:||Platinum Hits|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||39932|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1040579|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- xbox live is not required. It comes with a disc and the original Red Dead Redemption is not necessary. It is its own game entirely.by ndpredbone11/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You only need an Xbox 360 console.Xbox live is only necessary for multiplayer mode.Undead Nightmare also available on PS3.by lashondawg12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES SIRby MEATSLEAVER7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This will be on a disc, you do not need xbox live for it to work.by OK125412/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this game multiplayer as can me and my friend play at the same time offline on 1 console?
- single multi on lineby noah1210/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby MEATSLEAVER4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't need the original Red Dead Redemption to play Undead Nightmare.by TristanAtFrostbiteCinema12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be used separately from the original Red Dead Redemption.Great as a stand alone game.by lashondawg12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?