Rachael Ray 4-Quart Melamine Garbage Bowl
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Cooking is fun, but cleaning up, while necessary, is not the most exciting part of being in the kitchen. Using a Garbage Bowl during prep can cut down on cleaning time and trips to the trash can. The Garbage Bowl is a convenient and stylish place to stash scraps that add up when chopping veggies, dicing chicken breasts or de-stemming strawberries. Plus, the fun speckle finish makes this bowl anything but boring!
Rachael Ray 4-Quart Melamine Garbage Bowl:
- Stylish speckled pattern adds a bright pop to any kitchen
- Durable melamine for a long life
- Rubberized base for stability
- Can also be used as a serving bowl
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Available in various colors
See all Rachael Ray cookware on Walmart.com. Check out our full selection of Rachael Ray cookware, bakeware, stoneware and cooking tools.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.825|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 10.25 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's a bowl for garbage, although you can use it for serving. I wouldn't recommend heating anything in it, besides it has a rubber bottom.by BellaMaya19/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no. It has a rubber bottom.by tinktink13/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby 1972AMB12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so, but why would you want to? It's a garbage bowl and too large to even fit in a microwave. Hope this helps!by JeyDee10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We do not recommend to this bowl use this bowl in a microwave; however, it is top rack dishwasher safe.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist4/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Bought Rachael Ray 4qt. Garbage bowl in Dec. and used daily. It cracked apart today. Is this covered under limited lifetime warranty.
- Did you place it in the freezer, heat it, or drop it? Extreme temperatures perhaps could cause it to crack. It's a garbage bowl. And how long have you had it? No expert, but if it's flawed and you have a receipt you should be able to exchange it.by BellaMaya19/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question, Rnet, and we are sorry to hear about your bowl. The Garbage Bowls are manufactured and inspected to ensure the highest quality. If upon purchase of your product or within the first 30 days of use, you discover a product defect or missing part, please return the item(s) to the retailer where it was purchased. Please be sure to take your original receipt with you. If you purchased your item(s) from an Internet retailer, please follow their return instructions included in your shipment. Our Consumer Relations team will be happy to assist you with any product questions or concerns. You can reach us online at www.meyer.com or by phone, Monday-Friday between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm PST at 800-214-8369. Thanks for the question and we hope that this information helps you.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this bowl safe for serving salads? (talking about its colored texture material if is non-toxic material)
- Thank you for the question, Kiki. The Rachael Ray Melamine Garbage Bowl is non-toxic. It is food safe and if you would like to read more on melamine being food safe, you can find more information using the link below: http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm199525.htm We hope that this information helps you with your buying decision, Kiki.by RachaelRayProductSpecialist2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?