About this item
For a Limited Time Offer Movie Bundle Click Here
Entertain your back seat passengers with the RCA 9" Dual Screen Mobile DVD Player. This system comprises of one 9" LCD screen with built-in DVD Player and one 9" LCD monitor that can be connected to the DVD player's AV output (AV cable included). Once attached to the headrest, passengers can watch the same movie on both screens or attach the 9" LCD monitor for video game systems, camcorders and other AV products. For private listening, this RCA mobile DVD player features headphone jacks. Equipped with electronic skip protection to prevent playback from being disrupted due to bumps or jarring of the vehicle, this device provides smooth delivery of the media being played. For convenient control from a distance, one remote control (with battery) is included.
Also included with this RCA Dual-Screen DVD Player is a dual car output adapter, as well as a mounting kit for easy installation.
RCA 9" Dual Screen Mobile DVD Player:
- Plays DVDs, CDs and JPEGs
- DVD player with 9" LCD screen
- Additional 9" LCD screen for dual-screen viewing
- Electronic skip protection for smooth playback
- Dual-output car power adapter
- AV cable for connection of additional LCD screen
- Headrest mounting straps
- Full-function remote control, battery included
- Built-in speakers
- RCA dual screen DVD player is equipped with headphone jacks for private listening
- AV output jacks
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.33 x 11.417 x 7.637|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, only one player and a monitor.by Oldmaninpa3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Only one DVD player per set, two screens.by Pennylez4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Only 1 at a timeby BlownEthanol4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - there is only one player and the second screen is just that - a second screenby swintgs2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. We just unplug the adapter and when we come back and plug it in it starts where it was left off. The only way we have found that it didn't was pressing the stop button more than once on the remote or the screen itself. Hope this helps!by Mom2AshandEmy5/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device does not restart where it left off ehrn powered down and restarted.by CommunityAnswer4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Ravepig12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you need to press stop and then power off the unit.by RCA Audio Video4/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you connect a different DVD player to the second screen. One monitor has the DVD player built in with RCA outputs to the second screen. The second screen has RCA inputs, so if you have something like a DVD player to send video to it, you can play a different video on it.by mrunge3405/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you connect another DVD player to the RCA 9" Dual Screen Mobile DVD Player then you can watch 2 DVDs at once.by CommunityAnswer3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The main screen is the one that holds the DVD and the second one simply mirrors what is playing on the main screen.by VanGee2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you cannot with this model.by RCA Audio Video4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?