About this item
The Prago #22 Deluxe Meat Grinder works hard at pulverizing meat so you don't have to. The cranking handle is sturdy and lasts long, helping you in the fine grinding of meat. The hand-operated Prago meat grinder is coated with tin that maintains the quality of the food without any contamination. You can place the grinder securely on the table or counter top for a comfortable placement. This kitchen meat grinder is easy to clean and assemble. It includes grinding plates for different grinding levels such as fine, medium, and coarse. The included universal flange attaches easily to the stuffing funnels for an ideal sausage preparation that matches your best recipes.
Prago 22 Deluxe Meat Grinder:
- Food-safe tin coating
- Prago meat grinder has a durable cranking handle
- Heavy-duty nylon bearing for long life
- Secures to your table or countertop
- Easy to clean and assemble
- 8-Piece Accessory Kit:
- 4.5mm Grinding Plate for medium grinding
- 10mm Grinding Plate for coarse grinding
- Grinding Knife
- Set of three stuffing funnels: 20mm, 30mm and 40mm with easy attaching universal flange and stuffing star
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 6.1 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are 4 screw holes in the grinder to attach it to your counter. You could also use c-clamps if they are big enough but it won't be as secure.by Wish4much2/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The #22 attaches with four little bolts. (not included) So it will cause some damage to your counter if you drill through your counter and mount it to your counter top, however if it is going to be a permanent fixture to your kitchen then I would simply mount it where it'll be used and you'll never see the holes from the bolts because the grinder will be covering them up as long as it is there. Or you can attach it to a solid wood base and then carry a couple clamps with the grinder and it would be mobile and you could protect your counter top(s)by centaurfan11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Near as I can tell the primary difference is how it mounts to the surface of what ever it is being used on. I also noticed that the sausage stuffing tubes are different sizes. Check them out here: http://www.westonsupply.com/category-s/68.htmby centaurfan1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?