About this item
The simple, modern design of this Parsons Twin Ledge Platform Bed combines style and function. Strong and durable, the bed has a tubular steel frame that is finished in a powder-coated black for an elegant, minimalist look. This Twin platform bed also features a flex-slat, European-style support system for extra comfort. The industrial style of the bed will add a contemporary appearance to your bedroom.
Parsons Twin Ledge Platform Bed, Black:
- Industrial-style platform bed
- Simple minimalist styling
- European flex slat support system
- Steel construction
- Powder-coated black finish
- Mattress and box spring sold separately
- Arrives in 1 box
- 1-year warranty
- Model# WM-MSP-LDG-TW-K
- Box spring not required
- Twin size bed (assembled): 79.00"L x 43.00"W x 12.00"H
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||53.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||79.0 x 43.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you have to assemble by yourself. but it is pretty easy (if the parts that you get are of the correct size)by rinas11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But it took me about an hour to assemble the first one and forty minutes or so to assemble the second one. I'm a 60 year old female so take that into consideration.by StillMore2C9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bed comes completely unassembled - you must put together everything, but they give you everything you need including the two tools (two hex keys) needed for assembly. I pulled out a full tool box to assist in the assembly and did not use one tool from the toolbox. Directions are wordless, only pictures. Took about 30 minutes for complete assembly.by geokeys9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but the self-assembly is not too difficult.by mspdx9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question before I purchased it! No, it does not come already assembled like it says in the item description. It comes in a box that weighs 53 lbs. The instructions are shown in pictures.by BABYGIRLJONTE8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it wasn't hard to put together. Just follow the pictures. No written instructions.by Supermom80828/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Bed requires Assembly.by Dwellhome11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do I have to buy a mattress if I buy this bed and is there wood board on the frame or just sticks"
- Yes, you need a mattress. There are wood slats, so you do not need box spring.by rinas4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. There's no real platform. Slats with plastic clips on the end lock into holes in the frame. There are plenty of slats though.by StillMore2C2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES you have to buy a separate mattress and bedding with this bed frame. The bed frame comes with about a dozen bent wood slants (they are not sticks) which support the mattress and also gives nice comfort while lying on top of the mattress - no wood board is needed.by geokeys2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you have to buy a mattress. and there is no board, just sticks, but there are a lot, so not having a board is not really an issue.by mspdx10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed has European Bent wood Slats.by Dwellhome2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- twin size works great.by rinas11/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just put this bed together last night for my daughter's college dorm room. A standard twin mattress works fine giving a little room at the top and the bottom of the bed to show the head rail & foot rail.by geokeys9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used a twin and it's a bit shorter than I wanted it to fit. A twin XL is 5 inches longer than a regular twin, which I think would be better for this bed. Maybe try some mattresses out first to see which fit best- and feel best too!by mspdx9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a Standard Twin Mattress will fitby Dwellhome8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?