Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream, 7.25 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream contains vitamin E, which refreshes and soothes rough and dry skin. It also helps reduce the appearance and visibility of marks and scars. Use it on hands, arms, legs and more. This jar contains 7.25 ounces of Palmer's cream.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream, 7.25 oz:
- Smooths marks & scars
- Heals & softens rough, dry skin
- Dry skin cream with Vitamin E
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Carotene (Ci 40800).
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.96|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.68 x 3.68 x 2.73|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Nothing will.by EasyToClean9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, it surely doesn't hurt to try it but I think in time it would make a difference. If it doesn't lighten the scars dramatically, at leas you will have really soft, pretty skin in that area. This really is a good product.... I would try it!by ImpatientLisa8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, make sure to use it daily.by Beicham11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also have old surgery scars, from when I was sixteen years old, which have become irritated and dry since I entered my fifties. Palmer's Cocoa Butter softens and soothes them when they are dry, scabby and irritated, but doesn't make them less visible.by Vaughanster8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have stretch marks and surgical scars that are about 9 years old and though Palmers cocoa butter with vitamin E has done wonders with the extremely rough and dry skin on my stomach, (not to mention my rough feet), sadly it hasn't done much to remove or fade my stretch marks. Maybe it's just me but...I think they would charge alot more if they were able to get rid of everything. What it does do is moisturize my skin like few other products do and is very affordable for the amount you get. It turns my extremely rough and calloused feet into soft and smooth ones and I would buy the product for that alone. It softens arms, hands, legs, feet, and it does it well, especially if you do it on a regular basis. It's worth a try but I wouldn't count on the success in making stretch marks disappear. It hasn't happened for me but maybe someone could tell you something else.by Lovetheartsgal8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works but if your looking for instant results this is not the product for you. You should try bio oil for faster results.by Lisabrownin8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's hard to use something on lips without getting it into mouth. The package says - Warning: For external use only. So no one would recommend to use it instead of lip balm. Try petroleum jelly, it's cheap and more safe.by AnnaGl8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not. There are lots of lip balms with cocoa butter out there. But if you don't care about what flavor you taste then go for it. Most lip balm wears off because we eat it. I would find one made for the lips. Google it.by EasyToClean8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a great product to use all over your body (minus your eyes, etc.). I believe most of the ingredients are all-natural. I have used as lip moisturizer and haven't had any issues.by ImpatientLisa8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want to use it to avoid stretch marks, start using as soon as you know that you are pregnant (and don't wait till your belly start growing!). much easier to prevent something.by AnnaGl8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As soon as you begin growing. Preventative is better than trying to get rid of.by EasyToClean4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I assume you mean to help with stretch marks. I'd use it all through the pregnancy -- the price certainly makes it affordable enough to do that.by Brinia7/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?