About this item
Orville Redenbacher Original Gourmet Popping Corn is an ideal choice for a tasty, healthy snack. This gourmet popping corn contains zero trans fat and is high in fiber. The organic popping corn is 100 percent natural and full of whole grain goodness. Enjoy this popcorn with your favorite toppings for a delicious snacking option. It comes in a sealed package to maintain its freshness.
Orville Redenbacher Original Gourmet Popping Corn:
Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn
Recommended popping instructions: hot air popper (1/2 C. corn) 1. pourlevel 1/2 cup popcorn into popping chamber. 2. set cover into groove onpopping chamber, following air popper instructions. 3. place cup used tomeasure popcorn into opening on top Of cover. 4. set 4-quart or largerheat-proof bowl under popping chute To collect popped corn. 5. plug unitinto 120 volt AC electrical outlet. Popping will be completed within 2-3minutes after popping begins. 6. reseal jar To retain moisture andfreshness And store at room temperature. Alternative poppinginstructions: 4 qt. Popper (1/2 C. corn, 3 tbsp. Oil) 1. measure cornand oil into heavy bottom pan or popper. Using orville redenbacher'spoppiing & topping buttery flavor oil is recommended. 2. cover And turnheat To medium. Leave pan lid slightly ajar To allow steam To escape. 3.when popping slows, remove pan From heat or unplug popper. 4. add saltas desired, after popping. 5. reseal jar To retain moisture andfreshness And store at room temperature.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.77 x 11.61 x 12.35|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 29 G||10|
|Dietary Fiber 6 G||24|
|Protein 4 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- whiteby lebunn5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is white after it pops.by JoanneAW10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yellowby JoeChicago4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's Yellow!by ChiFemale11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yellowby busterxxoo9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yellow. Very good popcorn.by Gingerkittykitty7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2lbs 13ozby JoanneAW11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just (April, 2014) got this through an internet order and my container is 45 ounces.by JoeChicago11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2lb. 13oz.by ChiFemale11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The jar holds 45 ounces. In my area, it works out to about 11 cents per ounce, which is usually among the lowest price of any.by step1side211/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size is 45 oz.by skweaver11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rightby Macber10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That was the old way when we only had kitchen pots to use. With all the new types of popcorn poppers that way is not listed in the directions. My popcorn popper is a Nordic Ware with lid to be used in the microwave. No oil is needed. There are many other popcorn poppers each with their own directions for popping corn. Today I ordered the Orville liquid "Popping and Topping Oil" because I like butter and salt on my popcorn. It is an all natural liquid butter. Be sure to look it up at Walmart internet or at their local grocery store.by JoanneAW1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You are correct. The theory is that if you add room temperature kernals to the hot oil, a more violent pop will occur, causing bigger, fluffier popcorn. Honestly, I don't know if I could identify a difference, but I do make mine that way.by JoeChicago4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep...you are right. It's an easy foolproof way to check your oil temp. Perfect temperature pops fluffy popcorn instead of burnt or soggy, heavy popcorn from low tempby Worldonastring2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that's how my parents popped corn as well. Just use a heavy duty pot and when the first kernals pop, add the rest right away and shake the pan a little until they pop. I love Orville Renenbocker!by Gingerkittykitty2/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?