About this item
Revitalize and nourish your hair with this OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum. It is designed to help hydrate and balance hair while repairing split ends. This sulfate-free, organic, nourishing coconut milk is a great way to indulge your senses and promote healthy hair growth.
OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, 4 fl oz:
- 4 fl oz
- Hydrates, balances, repairs split ends
- Organic coconut milk and oils
- Sulfate free
- Not tested on animals
- This OGX coconut milk serum is well-suited for promoting healthy hair
Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Egg White Proteins, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Fragrance
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.13 x 1.25 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used them together before and it made my hair look and feel greasy. The split ends mender is fine by itself...the anti-breakage serum is very oil and makes your hair look a bit stringy. I hope this helped.by AMAMIZU8/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the split-end mender is not an oily product then it should be fine. Otherwise, it will be too much oil in your hair.by Libraego4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course you can use both. I have both and together they work amazing, leaves my hair (curl/wavy) soft and smelling good. Love both the products.by Miranda215711/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, IT WILLby Tiffany181810/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. i have same type of hair and this will do it. just dont use heat without heat protectent and frizz will stop.by raeanak12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes and so would recommend the tub type magicby Tiffany181810/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, My friends use it and they love it.by msgoodbuys11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?