Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver/Black, BL450
Customers also considered
- Rollback$98.00 Was $109.00Save $11.00
- from $69.99
- $79.00 List price $99.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$149.00 Was $169.00Save $20.00
- $165.00 List price $219.99Save $54.99
- $12.24 List price $16.95Save $4.71
- $14.99 Was $19.99Save $5.00
- $99.00 List price $129.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$32.00 Was $37.99Save $5.99
- Rollback$116.00 Was $129.00Save $13.00
- $109.00 List price $149.99Save $40.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Unlock the natural benefits of fruits and veggies with the Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver/Black. It uses 900-watts of professional power to break down produce for nutrient rich juices any time of the day. This Nutri Ninja Blender features unique extractor blades designed to crush ice, seeds, skins and stems resulting in vitamin packed, smooth beverages with an even consistency. Twist on the Sip and Seal Lids and you can take your drinks with you wherever you need to go. All parts of this single-serve blender are BPA-free and dishwasher safe. It comes with two accessory jars and a 30-recipe inspiration guide. Increasing your fresh food intake has been proven to come with added health benefits. Use it to blend apples, bananas, berries, carrots, kale, beets, yogurts, supplements and more. Its compact design helps save valuable counter space. The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver/Black can save smoothie fans money and effort.
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver/Black:
- Single-serve blending
- 900W professional power
- #1 most powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction
- Sip and Seal Lids for healthy, personalized drinks on the go
- Frozen blending: crush through ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- Ninja Pro Extractor Blades crush through ice, seeds, skins, and stems for a smooth, even consistency
- One 18 oz jar and one 24 oz jar
- Dishwasher safe
- Cord wrap
- 30-recipe inspiration guide
- 1-year warranty
- Model# BL450
- Space saving design
- The Nutri Ninja Blender is good for use with fruits and vegetables, yogurt, supplements, and mixes; produces healthy, delicious smoothies
|Volume Capacity:||24 oz , 18 oz|
|Capacity:||24 Ounces , 18 Ounces|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BL450|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 15.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Nutri Ninja leaves little to no pulp. I blend berries, spinach and kale and I barely get the pulp. No clumps!by CynDel225/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (54) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The Nutri Ninja Professional provides the complete juicing experience. As such it does not leave out any of the nutrients. To avoid the pulp, longer blending pulses will be required to reach your desired consistency.by NINJAEMPLOYEE5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (51) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Any of the Ninja blenders are excellent at pulverizing fruit seeds and nuts...the key is to blend long enough. For the Pulse, a 700 watt blender, it takes exactly 20 seconds. I have used mine for almost 2 years. I make protein and green drinks 2-3 times a day. Watch the cup as you are blending and wait until the "specks" are gone...easy peasy! :)by Mamatotot3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (43) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No pulp. This thing smokes the nutribullet!by RodneyG5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (38) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- the only machine that will remove all pump is if you get a juicer. walmart has a hamilton bach? (sp?) one i have thats about $50 with great reviews, i think its the wide mouth one. i have it. that is what will get rid of your pulp.by OceanDreams19794/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (12)Was this answer helpful?
- This can remove the pulp.by CommunityAnswer4/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no pulp left.by rkstnrs1/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works just as good if not better and cheaper.by Ggoins2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- If you don't want pulp you need a juicer. Both of these are extractors and finely grind all of the fruit, skins, seeds (if put in) and all. A juicer extracts the pulp into a container for you to discard.by SuzeeKue4/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (48) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the blade and the glass container.by mscalibash3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One part and it's the blade. The cup too but if you take it on the go your washing it later. Once you blend you only need to rinse off the blade topper and it's clean!by CynDel223/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's very easy to clean especially since the only parts are; the blade, two cups, and two lids. I swish the blade in soapy dish water and wash the cups and lids as I would normal dishes.by Stellagirl7233/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is the carafe, blade, lid if you use it and base. The base is a pain to clean. Because the lid is male and the carafe is female, if you open and close the carafe to stir, smoothie oozes out the sides. It then gets into the catches in the base. Very challenging and sticky!by SuperStarttoSpend3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The cup and the blades are the parts which need to be cleaned. They are dishwasher safe.by NINJAEMPLOYEE1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The best and fastest way to clean any blender, juicer or smoothie maker is to fill the blending cup or pitcher half full with some warm water and maybe a TINY drop of soap or vinegar and blend away...the dishwasher, in my opinion, will degrade the blades (same for stainless knives) and the heat will break down the integrity of the metal. Happy blending!! I have owned my Ninja PULSE for almost 2 years and blend 2-3 times a day! I LOVE IT!!! I am thinking about upgrading to this one/900 watts...by Mamatotot3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- so easy to clean. you clean the cup you are blending it in and you clean the screw on attachment that has the blade. thats it. unless you are using the cup lid too and then you would clean that too. best blender i have ever bought. if you buy it and dont like it you can always return it to walmart so you have nothing to loose.by OceanDreams19793/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is dishwasher safe and easy to clean.by CommunityAnswer1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can't. The to go cups for the Nutri Ninja are signifantly bigger.by CynDel224/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes or No depends upon which Ninja blender model you have. Each blender model has different compatible parts & accessories . You can go to the ninjakitchen website to see what is available for your specific model.by Katybug553/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I contacted customer service and was informed the containers will not fit the Ninja Blender. Give them a call with your model number to verify.by TP20121/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and they are available on the manufacturer's websiteby NINJAEMPLOYEE8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you can at Ninjakitchen.com or Amazon..by Mamatotot3/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you prob can through the company but i wouldnt bother. the lids for the cups are junk. the little lid that goes over the mouth piece does not seal well at all. Air def gets in and if you tipped it upside down, fluid would pour right out with the mouth piece closed. you are better off just using your ninja and pouring it into a better to go bottle bought from your local store.by OceanDreams19793/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its a pamphlet in the box that has the infoby prettyskinny12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.22 List price $29.99Save $7.77
- Rollback$116.00 Was $129.00Save $13.00
- $22.63 Was $24.12Save $1.49
- from $69.99