About this item
The Ninja Professional Blender NJ600 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. Ninja Total Crushing Technology is perfect for ice crushing, blending, pureeing and controlled processing. Crush ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds! The XL 72-ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making drinks and smoothies for the whole family. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
Ninja Professional Blender:
- 1000W motor base
- XL 72-oz pitcher with lid and pour spout
- Total Crushing Technology crushes ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds
- Frozen blending for creamy fruit smoothies
- BPA free and dishwasher safe
- Ninja stacked blade
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9 x 16.3 x 9.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This blender is loud! But, I don't care, because I love my juice and it gets my kid out of bed in the morning :) If you're wanting to sneak in a snack in the middle of the night when everyone is snoozing, then this is not the gadget to use.by lovemyjuice5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, to answer your question, NO! It blends very fast so you won't hear it for long!by MsKole5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not extremely loud, and it blends quickly.by momtothe65/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be loud when blending ice, but it is only on for seconds really. I would say it is not annoying.by my4peanuts5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pretty loud but when chopping up ice I guess there's no way around that. :)by HouseOfMany5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I have never used any blender that wasn't loud. I don't think they make quiet ones.by ChitownNic5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, to answer your question, the base is plastic and metal and the pitcher is a really thick plastic. I like it because the blade comes out and you don't have to take it apart to clean it! If the lid isn't on right the power button will flash and the blender will not work!! It's a great product and very sturdy and professional looking!by MsKole5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is black durable plastic with stainless front plate . The pitcher is plastic, but I would consider it a commercial grade plastic. Very durable and sturdy.by momtothe612/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is both metal and plastic, and the pitcher is plastic. This worried me, but it was a GREAT purchase.by my4peanuts10/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is plastic with a metal face plate and the pitcher is plastic.by HouseOfMany2/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this product blend friuts & veggies to a smooth texture where there are no bits in a smoothie?
- This has a powerful blade, very sharp and it blends fruits and veggies for my smoothie.by Liztonlady5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by shoptolivelivetoshop5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely!by linc12165/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this blender is perfect for blending, we make fruit smoothies and the ice is blended very fine and smoothby pookie455/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (4)Was this answer helpful?