About this item
Featuring 24.2 effective megapixels, the Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera employs a Nikon-developed DX-format CMOS image sensor. It achieves high-resolution rendering and rich tonal gradation that smoothly reproduces human skin texture and gradation of sky. Also, utilizing the large sensor of a DSLR, high-quality still images and movies can be taken with beautiful background blur. Even when still images are trimmed and enlarged, high-resolution image quality is realized with the least degradation. The EXPEED 3 image-processing engine realizes faithful reproduction of human skin, expanded dynamic range and improved color rendering in Active D-Lighting. With its high-performance noise-reduction function, rich gradation with less noise is achieved even at a high sensitivity range, for both still images and movies. Also, with high-speed readout from the image sensor integrated with superior image-processing capability, Full HD D-Movie at 1,920 x 1,080/30p is supported.
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels and 18-55mm VR Lens Included:
- 24.2 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Auto Scene Selector, Auto White Balance and 1080p Full HD Movie Recording
- NIKKOR 18-55mm VR zoom lens with 3x zoom
Equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens on an analog camera with Vibration Reduction and Silent Wave Motor
- 3" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring Brightness Adjustment, color TFT LCD screen, VGA resolution, 160-degree viewing angle
- Built-in flash with Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, fill-flash, red-eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync, rear-curtain sync, off
- 1 SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- ISO Modes: 100 to 6400 in steps of 1 EV
- File Formats Supported: NEF, JPEG, MOV Movie
- 5" x 3.8" x 3.1"; 505 g
Compatibility and Warranty:
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Battery Charger
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-20 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
|Focal Length Equivalent To 35mm Camera:||27 - 82.5mm|
|Type:||3" LCD display , 3 x zoom lens - 18 - 55 mm - f/3.5-5.6 G Nikon AF-S DX VR|
|Flash Modes:||Fill-in mode, rear curtain sync, slow synchro, auto mode, flash OFF mode, red-eye reduction|
|Features:||AF illuminator, flash +/- compensation, wireless off-camera control|
|Self Timer Delay:||10 sec, 2 sec, 5 sec, 20 sec|
|Additional Features:||Date/time stamp, digital image rotation, camera orientation detection, histogram display, AE lock, AF lock, in-camera red-eye removal, cropping an image, GPS ready, LCD live view mode, highlight point display, Active D-Lighting technology, face detection, built-in help guide, Scene Recognition System (SRS), in-camera RAW processing, Eye-Fi Card Ready, 1080p Full HD movie recording|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI output 1 x composite video/audio output 1 x microphone ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) 1 x remote control|
|Software:||Nikon ViewNX 2|
|Model No.:||NIKON D3200|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 3.8 x 3.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Download and read the manual.by NoWhining2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes ! You can manually select either a specific shutter speed or aperture and the camera will automatically adjust to get good pictures. You can also set both shutter speed AND aperture for more specific situations.by OldBamaGeezer2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Susan, yes you can. It has multiple manual and automatic settings for the beginner and the advance camera user. It even has a screen that will show up on the back led screen telling you if it is too dark or what recommendations for settings should be. I have Canon and other cameras and this has been a outstanding camera.by Thunderfiststeve2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can have it completely manual in manual mode.by OswegoGuy1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby LovaGreatDeal1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has full manuel controlsby stevenchadg12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This camera is easy to learn. It has many different features. I have used mine in sports mode and its great. I snaps a series of shots quickly and if you put them together you can see the full motion. I also like the portrait mode. it takes some beautiful pictures. The camera comes with a cd to help you learn to use the camera. Its easy enough that my 12 year old daughter likes to use it too.by tripletmom20013/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a point and shoot mode so anyone can use the camera. The autofocus works incredibly well. Once you're ready to take more advanced photos, the camera is more than capable of doing everything except for the most demanding professional photographer techniques.by NoWhining12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i found it takes great action pics and videos fairle easy to learnby dreamweaver2112/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can shoot good quality photos quite easily if you leave it in automatic mode. It will focus very well as long as you compress the shutter button half way, wait a couple of seconds then snap the picture. It will take good moving pictures, but you will need to spend some time reading the operators manual. Learning to use ALL the various aspects of this camera takes some time and is somewhat complex for an unexperienced photographer. There are other cameras on the market that may be a better fit for you.by OldBamaGeezer12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The easy guide modes are great and provide wonderful pictures without hardly any thought past spinning the wheel. Changing settings in manual mode takes a little more learning but is well worth it if you take some time every once in a while to just get to know the camera. The camera also focuses well by itself. The zoom is manual which is great and provides a lot more versatility. I haven't used the camera yet for much movement but the sport movement mode can take something like up to 3-4 pictures a second. It should be great for kids! Overall this camera is wonderful and isn't hard to take right from the box and get great pictures.by ohhaiimlexi4/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this camera has auto focus and manual focus, both are very easy to use by looking thru the eye piece.by THowes12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 frames per sec but heres the catch it depends that speed of the card i suggest getting these two cards the sdhc class 10 sandisk extream pro card or the lexar 600x write card i have had no issue with these cards and the camera performes great i can snap offf around 90 photos before the buffer kicks inby stevenchadg11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and it takes 4 shots per second.by Jessica3311/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is continuous photo taking. The max is four frames per second.by Rod40211/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 fps.by NoWhining11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frame Advance Rate Up to 4 fps (manual focus, mode M or S, shutter speed 1/250 sec or faster, and other settings at default values) .Top Continuous Shooting Speed at full resolution 4 frames per second .by NikonStaff11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?