About this item
The Neu Home Cabinet Door Lid Rack Organizer is a smart solution to keep all of the lids to your pots and pans neat and organized. It allows all stowed items to be more easily accessible by using unused space behind cabinet doors. This pot lid rack can easily be mounted on the inside of cabinet doors or on a wall to maximize your space. It creates additional drawer, pantry or cupboard space for other kitchen essentials. Its slim design conveniently accommodates up to six cookware or container lids in the available racks. It is capable of supporting a variety of large or small lids and securely holds them in place. This pot lid organizer is constructed from a sturdy, heavyweight metal frame for superior strength and durability. Each rack has an open cutout for the knobs to rest on. It is coated with a smooth, white, non-scratch finish that protects the stored items from damage.
Neu Home Cabinet Door Lid Rack Organizer:
- Organizes pot lids and container lids
- Door mounting feature creates more space
- Sturdy metal frame with white finish
- Measures: 10.625''L x 4''W x 16.625''H
- Pot lid rack model# 1963
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.625 x 4.0 x 16.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We DID NOT put the rack on the cabinet door. We have a 21" w. base kitchen cabinet which the "better half" modified with 2 vertical plywood dividers. Each section is between 5.5 and 6" wide and 22" high. Voila! Storage for grocery bags in the left section......trays, cutting boards and charcoal grill racks in the right section......and subject lid rack screwed in the left plywood divider in the center section. Works for me!by grannieannie755/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Attach with screws: One at the top. two at the bottom.by Miznomer1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your cabinet door would have to be as wide as the botton of the rack, then depending on how thick the door is you may have to use smaller screws. I love mineby beloithoney5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. Be very careful if you do. The screws that come with it would have went through the face of mine. I hung the rack on a side wall inside the cabinet. On a wall that is next to another cabinet. So if the screw goes through it will not be visible.by value1vs1price5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a screw hole on the top rung and two more on the bottom rung. There are three screws and plastic screw holders included.by ThePCPaladin2/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rack attaches to any door with 3 screws that are provided. I put mine on the inside of my pantry door. The lids slide down from the top and I found that it works better if I place my smallest lid at the top then bigger lids as I go down the rack. Works just fine!by ArcheryFarms5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by NANCYRG35/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Possiby.....but they may not be as secure in the rack as lids.......because lids have knobs which nestle in the lid racks framework.by grannieannie752/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say as long as their size fits one of the holders. They start at the top small to large. We also store our tupper ware lids on it too.by 7Eddy72/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tried it and it works-- not so well with pot lids too.by Miznomer1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I think they would fitby jennifer9999912/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?