Amazing values available today
- Rollback$37.32 Was $39.31Save $1.99
- Reduced Price$25.71 Was $30.85Save $5.14
- Rollback$24.94 Was $39.94Save $15.00
Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow Blaster
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow Blaster is a six-dart launcher with a feminine touch. This powerful crossbow is capable of firing darts up to 75'. Enhanced with colorful graphics and detailed pink-tipped arrows, this crossbow is part of the new Nerf Rebelle collection designed specifically for girls. The stylish Nerf dart blaster features an auto-rotating dart launcher. Pull the slide back and squeeze the trigger for rapid firing action. Each crossbow comes with six darts and instructions. Additional collectible Rebelle style darts can be purchased separately. This Nerf Blaster toy is intended for ages 8 and older.
Nerf Rebelle Guardian Crossbow Blaster:
- Fires darts up to 75'
- 6-dart rapid blasting with flexing bow arms
- Auto-rotating 6-dart launcher
- Pull slide back and pull trigger to fire the same as other Nerf Blaster toys
- Blaster comes with 6 darts and instructions
- Collectible Rebelle style darts sold separately
- Features a feminine pink and purple flare design
- Intended for ages 8 years and up
- A fun and safe toy to use during competitive play
- From the new line of stylish Nerf Rebelle toys designed for girls
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.19 x 19.76 x 11.73|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- my 6 year old has to put it on the floor to pull it back. The blaster is much easier for her to use and your kids would probably have an easier time with it and it is just as funby TheHotMama3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the slider to reset it underneath the barrel and it is a little stiff. my 6yr old can do it but not sure of a 4yr oldby cptspacecase3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My 3yr old has to stand the gun on the floor to pull it back, so its not that easy.by Bizzell8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It may be too hard for them, my 6 year old is just now getting the hang of itby moneyballinmomma3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's easy to pull back I think someone their age will be able to pull back.by 72QUEENSCORPIO3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 5 year old can pull it back just fine. Once you use it a few times, pulling it back gets easier. Hope this helps and happy shooting!by geckofrog12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not even easy for a 7 year old to pull back. Not worth the price and the bow keeps coming unhooked.by Nohitter312/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't give this to a child that young! I bought one for my 9 yr. old gr.daughter with 2 different types of targets, (to make sure she didn't point them at people or animals)!by OldCherokee12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just push the lever to fire! There is no pull back. I would think the 4 year old could do it, but not the 2 year old.by KAKane12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My 2yr old can do it with ease. But the safety feature makes sure he has to complete the cocking process fully in order to shoot it. He, my step son, and my nephews and nieces all played with it, ranges 2-8. So I went and got all them nerf guns for playby AlwaysHers1/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?