About this item
Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin & Nails Gummies provide you with the vital nutrients you need to boost your health. They contain ingredients that the body needs to support your natural beauty from within. They contain Vitamin E and C, which are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant and glowing skin. The biotin in the Nature's Bounty Gummies, 80 count, helps to maintain good hair and promotes growing nails. The strawberry-flavored supplements taste delicious and contain no artificial flavors. They also do not contain milk, soy, gluten, wheat or yeast. This makes them a good choice for those people eliminating certain products from their diet. This hair, skin and nails vitamin will help keep you healthy.
Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair:
- This hair, skin and nails vitamin contains antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E
- Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious
- No artificial flavor, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish
- 80 Strawberry-flavored Gummies
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Biotin (as d-Biotin). Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dicalcium Phosphate, Grape Juice Color Concentrate, Gelatin, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Black Carrot Juice Color Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Fractionated Coconut Oil (Contains One Or More of The Following: Carnauba Wax, Beeswax), Silica.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.47 x 2.47 x 5.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, my daughter hair is growing well!by HairSource4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have used them daily for 7 weeks now and my hair has grown about 4 inches.by vitamingirl314/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not to sure about the hair growth. But my nails are longer and stronger, and my skin looks radiantby silverdiva4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has helped mine a lot!by Kalibug11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it make your hair grow.by applemix12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed more nail growth than anything. My skin looked amazing.by hall24lashay12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are deficient in the vitamins that this has, it will help you.by ngla12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, my daughter hair is growing well!by HairSource5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! It has been my experience that since I've increased my water intake and taking these vitamins that I have seen rapid hair growth. My hair has grown at least an inch in one month. But again, drinking lots of water, staying away from excessive heat on my hair and taking these vitamins have given me noticeable length. Good luck.by LYLOP5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your hair is in bad shape or has problems from vitamin deficiencies, then it will improve that.by ngla3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it can help your hair stay healthy, Im not sure about growing it, You might have to take them for a long length of time!by Flatbox5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by applemix5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't noticed my hair growing faster yet but I've only been taking them for a month. I've noticed changes in my nails the most so far.by Ash11411/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes......It helps hair to grow faster than if you didn't use them. Your hair will also be stronger and resist breakage.by HARRISONBABY5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, my daughter takes it safely.by HairSource4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are recommended for adults only. I give my 12 year old 1 a day to avoid any kind of "overdose".by vitamingirl314/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I don't see why notby silverdiva4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've looked for the age info on the bottle (specially for you). There is nothing said about the age, dear. It just says - for adults 2 gummies a day. But, what I know is that my daughter is also 15 - and she just finished 1 bottle of it and it helped. So, you decide yourself if you wish to try taking them. Good luck))by BeHappyMe4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Anyone can take these. They are just vitamins that people usually don't get enough of because they eat the wrong things, or not enough of the right things.by ngla4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?