About this item
When your little one is ready to start using a cup, 5oz NUK Learner Cups help make the transition from breast or bottle to cup easier. The spill-proof, soft spout of this BPA-Free cup is designed to be gentle on developing gums. Specially designed easy-grip handles are easy for little hands to hold. This decorated Hello Kitty cup also has an extra-wide neck for easier cleaning. NUK Learner Cups hold 5 oz of liquid, and they have a cap that can be placed on top to keep the spout clean while your child isn't using it. These NUK Hello Kitty cups are also BPA-free cups, making it a sound choice for your baby's nutritional needs.
NUK - Hello Kitty Learner Cup, BPA-Free:
- Constructed from BPA-free materials
- Spill-proof spout
- Extra-wide neck
- Easy-grip handles
- Ergonomic shape
- Holds 5 fl oz
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 4.75 x 6.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not sure if you have a pick n save anywhere near you but they sell them there.by BargainMAMA39/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- amazon.comby Sinofaye2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart storeby shellu121512/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buybuybabyby cutehkmama7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can find NUK nipples in the 2 pack stage 1 and 2 at walmart.com or check the availabilty at the store nearest you.by mommy198417/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know but I heard they cost the same as if you buy a new cup.by MrsNina7/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a Babies R Us where you live you may want to check with them.by 5isthenumber7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, I don't think NUK makes replacement nipples in this shape. I've looked myself and was unsuccessful. My recommendation to future moms is to purchase bottles that come with this nipple, then buy the beginner nipples since NUK does sell those separately and they will still work with this bottle. Then, once your baby is ready, you can bring out this nipple and don't have to worry about buying new bottles (like how I did!).by PghBaby7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not found just the replacement nipples i always have to buy the entire cup new sorry this dorsmt help hut i cant find them no whereby starbur287/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon.com and ebay.com sells the nipples. I have bought many replacements from them.by LoveBeeingMommy7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- U can pop it right out. After u wash it make sure to genitally squeeze the spout as well as the air dimple to "open" the seal so he can drink & the air bubbles can escape.by BargainMAMA39/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is just to KEEP IT FROM leaking while in you diaper bag!by Proudmomof2sweeties6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?