About this item
Lounge in superior comfort when you buy the MUK LUKS Men's Terry Adjustable Open Toe Slippers. Constructed with a poly blend upper that features and adjustable open toe, these MUK LUKS slippers combine the comfort of slippers with the practicality of walking shoes. With a Velcro front closure and flat heel, these men's terry slippers provide a functional lounging silhouette with soft-to-the-touch accents. The comfortable slip-on style and plush-lined construction are sure to make the MUK LUKS Men's Terry Adjustable Open Toe Slippers a night wear favorite. Great for lounging around the house, grabbing some snacks and watching your favorite movie, these MUK LUKS slippers have a flexible sole for added comfort when walking around the living room or in your bedroom. The men's terry slippers have the soft plush lining to keep your feet covered and warm when the weather is not. Without buttons, laces or zippers, these MUK LUKS slippers are easy to slip on and off. If you want homey style with adjustable Velcro accents, consider buying the MUK LUKS Men's Terry Adjustable Open Toe Slippers.
MUK LUKS Men's Terry Adjustable Open Toe Slippers:
- Poly blend upper
- Slip-on style
- Adjustable open toe
- Velcro closure
- Plush lining
- Flat heel
- Flexible sole for added comfort
- Available in multiple colors
- Ideal for lounging and nightly wear around the house
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sole is plastic about 1/8 th inch thick and rough on the bottom. I walk on concrete, hardwood, ceramic and carpet flooring without any unusual wear so far. Inside, sole is covered by terry cloth.by earlybird22A3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It’s rubber, but beware. The sole is very thin and if you are older and have a thinning footpad, you may find these a bit painful to walk in when on concrete or a wood floor. I did.by wizardchef9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's for indoor use onlyby K39ZZZ10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- nice rubber bottomby meefriend3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They seem to have very good traction. The sole is rubber with a rough finish.by wizardchef4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the soles are very gripping and not at all slippery.by no1panhead5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no traction at allby K39ZZZ4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby K39ZZZ10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot imagine a foot that would be too wide for these highly adjustable slippers. I bought them because its hard to find slippers for narrow feet but its obvious they would fit a foot almost an inch wider than my size 13.by earlybird22A9/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely NOT! The toe box on this slipper is almost the same width as the heel. That is one of my gripes about this product.by wizardchef3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?