Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush can create a natural-looking flush. Its gel powder formulation provides the matte finish of a powder with the easy and precise application of a liquid makeup. This sheer blush allows your skin's undertones to show through. It's made with a long-wearing formula so it can last throughout the day.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush:
- Powder gel is easy to apply
- Sheer Maybelline blush
- Lightweight for a natural look
- Long-wearing for fewer reapplications
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.669 x 1.98 x 1.98|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have very dark skin (Indian dark) and I'm not sure of as to which color to buy. Which one has the most pigment?
- Any if you apply it from container as it doesn't apply to brush or from finger. Read reviews before you buy.by didareview7/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suggest "Hot Tamale" for you/ But even more, I suggest a different blush product, not this one.. REVIEW: I love cream blush because it lasts all day and it looks very natural... I love Maybelline's products so when I saw this I decided to get it. When I tried to use this, I was very frustrated. IT WOULDN'T GO ON/SHOW UP! It wouldn't blend, I had to sort of pat it on (and use a lot just to even see it). I would not recommend this blush because there is no no pigment !! Not even if you have skin as white as snow (i am a very fair-skinned redhead)!! I am so disappointed in Maybelline for this product.. They are one of my favorite low-end (cheaply priced) cosmetic brands. I buy from them a LOT because they are usually GREAT quality AND still the best price (I find that any cheaper --ex: Wet n Wild, NYC-- and the quality is terrible, "you get what you pay for." Maybelline products are usually cheaply priced but still actually good - NOT THIS ONE.) I got this product in Shade 05, "Fresh Pink" in hopes of finding a creme blush that complimented my ghostly skin. This blush failed to do so. It has a great "bouncy" texture at first but easily gets smushed, and most disappointing: when I try to apply it, there is ZERO color payoff. This is seriously OVERPRICED, I would pay 99cents for it max. The packaging is cheap (a screw jar 'glass pot' design would have been better and less likely to break). In conclusion: DON'T BUY. You know what works way, way, way better?? Buy Maybelline 'Color Whisper' lipstick and dab it/blend with fingers on cheeks, you will get a much better glow effect. ONE MORE TIME: DON'T BUY.by RedGlitter10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Try the hot tamle. it’s a bright red and you can build color by simply applying another layer(coat) of blush. The more of it that you use, the more you will be able to see the blush on your cheeks. Not sure if you will need that much, it’s really bright and bold but not too overpowering. Good luck :) p.s. I'm african american.by dani19911/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this and was very disappointed. When you rub it onto your fingers hard any color can be applied to your skin at all. I only used about twice and decided it wasn't worth having so I sadly had to throw it away. I would recommend something else. Hope this helps.by Viktorie11/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would reccomend the colors rose petal or coffee cake. the rose petal is pink with a brownish undertone in it to but not pink enough to make you look like a clown. and the coffee cake is the exact oppisote its a brown color with a pretty pink undertone so it would blend pretty well. hope it helps and i would recomend to buy both to kinda see which one you like best;)by hannerscabob10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?