About this item
As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, we proudly continue the legacy started over a century ago by our great grandfather, Joseph Lodge. This must-have Lodge Logic 5-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Bail Handle was hailed as "Best Buy" by Cook's Illustrated Magazine and has been popular for over a century. The cast iron construction is known for its excellent heat retention and even heating. This 5-quart dutch oven is foundry-seasoned and ready to use immediately with any slow-cooking recipe as it gets better and better with every use. Try it tonight for a spectacular chicken cacciatore, stew, roast and much, much more.
This Lodge Logic 5-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Bail Handle is designed with a domed cast iron cover that traps the heat inside to retain the food's moisture. With the stylish black color, this dutch oven will complement your kitchen and is ideal for camping. Take care of this Lodge Logic 5-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Bail Handle and it can be passed on from generation to generation. Proudly made in the USA since 1896! Now let's eat!
Lodge Logic 5-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Bail Handle:
- The Lodge Logic cast iron dutch oven measures 10-1/4" Diameter; 4-3/4" Deep
- The 5-quart dutch oven is foundry-seasoned and ready to use
- Wire bail handle with cool spiral grip
- Optional Pan Scraper available for Lodge Logic dutch oven ~ not included (Model# SCRAPERPK)
- Optional Silicone Assist Handle available in a variety of colors and protects hands safely from heat up to 450F ~ not included (Model# ASAHH11 is black)
- The 5-quart dutch oven is safe for cooking on all cooking surfaces: electric, gas and induction stovetops, oven, fire and grill
- Seasoned cast iron is the original non-stick surface
- Cast iron is best for even heating and heat retention
- Cast iron is an excellent source of nutritional iron
- Natural Healthy Cooking
- Cast iron is economical and durable
- The Lodge Logic cast iron dutch oven makes a wonderful gift
- Made in the USA
- Model# L8DO3
To Clean and Maintain Seasoning:
- Hand wash (add a little soap if you prefer)
- Rub with cooking oil
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.125 x 10.25 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.